Aralyn

I really like writing prompts

I feel like this is gonna be a long one.
(Spoiler alert: it was the longest yet, around 10420 words)

And yes, I am fully aware that Anne is older that Jane (historically speaking) by eight years, but I guess the fandom collectively agreed on the age order Jane, Anne, Kat. (Like we all just accepted the names Kat and Cathy).

I also know that Aragon and Parr weren't cousins, but I'll go with it to make it make sense.

Trying to write Aralyn, wish me luck!

--------------
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The warmth.

The tight grip on her hips.

The hand tangled in her hair.

And the soft lips.

That was all Catalina could focus on.

Her soft lips.

But who was she?

Who was this stranger with such soft lips?

Well, you see.. She didn't know.

And frankly, she didn't care.

They had talked before, about personal issues, about anything really, it didn't matter who she was, this girl's lips brushing against hers was all she wanted and she was not going to waste any chance of feeling them.

The girl eventually pulled away, "I don't care how far I have to travel, I will find you and I will kiss you properly," the girl grinned lovingly.

Lina was going in for another kiss and of course the other one was just as enthusiastic.

But like all good things come to an end, so did the dream.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
--------------

"What the... Catalina, Wake up!" Cathy shook her awake.

Lina shot up in her bed, hugging a pillow to her chest tightly, "wha... Time?" She was still in her dream world, the unbearably realistic kiss still lingering in every sense.

"It's 7:30! Get up!" and with that Cathy ran off.

Ah fuck, class started in half an hour.

Lina did every necessary movement of her morning routine in record time and grabbed her keys, while she quickly walked to her car.

The drive was uncomfortable. Quiet.

"What's up with you? You're so weird today," Cathy commented after stopping Catalina from running a red light.

"Do you ever have a weird recurring dream?" Lina asked as a response.

"Oh no.. Yes, I had for some time."

"So I keep dreaming of this girl and she kisses me everyt-" Lina's attempt at an explanation was cut notably short by Cathy, "that's gay."

"Well... I don't think it counts. She's probably not even real!" Lina argued, "noone that perfect could be."

They finally reached school at 7:45, still having 15 minutes to just walk around the building, which they did. "Look," Cathy smiled, "there are the new girls!"

And fair enough there were three girls, three stunning girls, might I add, and they were already surrounded by a few other students. The kind of students that run after popular kids and pretty much harass them.