Parrleves

In this fanfic book, we love rare pairs.

It's a witch AU! I came up with this very specific concept in like spring, and I wrote about four danganronpa fanfics about it that I never published, so this is my chance to show it!

This is all painfully out of character, but who cares at this point? Not me.

Religious reverse card on Aragon-

I had a stressful week so I'm writing to get my mind off it

No beta we die like my braincells studying for maths

--------------

Anna and Cathy.

An unusual friendship made in heaven.

There was one uncomfortable aspect though, Anna loved anything to do with witchcraft and the Salem witch trials.

Which, of course, was a perfectly fine interest to have, but it was pretty awkward for Cathy.
Cathy, who was, coincidentally, a witch.

Anna had went on countless of rants to Cathy, who impressively held back on correcting irritating mistakes.

But the worst part about Anna’s obsession was the romance. She would have a novel with her at most times, mostly lesbian witch ones.

Anna'd always talk about the books, about how she so desperately wished for a witch to sweep her off her feet. She'd fantasise about sapphic witches out loud when Cathy was there to listen.

It made Cathy feel hopeful, but also extremely embarrassed.

Cathy had the luck, or unluck, that Anna’s favourite novel was very accurately written, she would have assumed that a human, who had knowingly interacted with a witch, would write a such story, but she knew better.

Enemies to friends to lovers, lesbian, written from the witches perspective, the cover, a strange historical reference in the pen name...

It didn't take long for Cathy to connect the dots, all of this fit perfectly to the stories a certain family member wrote.

--------------

"Catalina," Cathy called out as she put her school bag down one day, "I have to tell you something."

"What is it?" Catalina was there within a heartbeat.

Cathy jumped slightly, never getting used to the way Aragon liked appearing out of nowhere, "Anna has a new favourite book," she said, her voice sounding kind of annoyed, like she was trying to scold the older woman, "she won't stop talking to me about it."

Catalina in turn raised an eyebrow, "what does that have to do with me?"

"It's your book."

"Oh. Well that's nice," Catalina smiled, she hadn't picked up on Cathy's disliking towards the situation.

"Lina, I don't think you understand what's going on. Anna is obsessed with your book and I have to suffer through her rambling. It's the one you  still haven't let me read!"

You could see the second Catalina understood, "riiiiiight.. Yeah that's not changing. You are not reading that. And your little girlfriend shouldn't either."

Cathy floated up a few centimeters to be on eye level with Catalina, angrily she stared at her, "she is NOT my girlfriend. And you have yet to give me a reason as to why I can't read your book."

Cathy was very clearly pissed off, it was really a strange look on her.

"Stay on the ground, Cath," Catalina pushed her down to the ground by the shoulders, "you're not supposed to read the book because there is very vulgar language and... ahem, inappropriate activity.. I wrote that story about a relationship that exists. Don't read it."