Parrlyn

'Person A teaching Person B how to kiss, and Person B ends up kissing Person A really quick, nervously asks 'Like that?' and leaves Person A silent and flustered for a moment.'

Not me projecting my own preferences onto Parrlyn once again

But.

I like this.

Short and sweet.

--------------

"So if you want it to be like sweet and want the girl you like to be close, you could maybe put a hand on her cheek while or before you kiss, then that would be a way," Anne suggested, "and if you want her to be really close, maybe pull her closer by the waist or hips. And what I personally like is getting pulled closer by the hair.. But that's probably weird of me to tell you..."

Cathy looked up at Anne, "why would it be weird?"

"Well, you came to get my help to get the girl you like and I just tell you how I like to be kissed. For all I know the girl might hate that. She could instead like getting her ass grabbed or something..."

Anne shuddered at the thought of Cathy kissing another girl like that.

"No, just go ahead tell what you'd like. So I can get perspective."

Anne didn't question that, Cathy probably knew what she was doing. "Okay... I like to be kissed softly. I like soft neck kisses, I actually love giving soft neck kisses, it's giving me a feeling of warmth. And I like getting hugged, but I always love that.."

Cathy took mental notes of all of that because she went to Anne for advice. Advice that could help her get with Anne one day.

"Actually.. I've only ever kissed one girl in this life.." Anne admitted, "and the guys from the last one didn't really care about what I liked."

"How was it? I've not kissed anyone in this life yet," Cathy asked, fumbling with her fingers.

"It was awesome at first, but personality wise.. not so great... And, you haven't?"

"No... But let's get back to where we left off.. What do you mean by pulled closer by the hair?"

Anne got up, encouraging Cathy to do the same.

Cathy did exactly that and got pulled close by Anne. Anne took Cathy's hand in her own. Cathy was way too focused on the simple task, Anne guided their hands to the back of her own head. She grabbed her hair with their fingers and took away her own hand.

"Like that, now carefully pull," Anne instructed, her face already close to Cathy's.

Cathy hesitantly did as told and chose to make a move now. She kissed Anne quickly, but softly, she used her free arm to pull her close by the waist.

Cathy pulled away pretty quickly though, "like that?" she asked.

Anne breathed out, gasping slightly. "But what about-?" she cut herself off with a breathy chuckle.

Cathy smiled shyly. Anne pulled her in for another kiss by the collar of her shirt.

"You smooth little shit," Anne whispered onto Cathy's lips.

--------------

That's kinda gay ngl