Parrmour

Welcome, please meet:

-Anne the bully
-Cathy the sass goddess
-Jane the absolute oblivious angel
-(Kat the napper)
-(Lina the only one focusing on school)
-(Anna the bad communicator)

--------------

Jane sat with her two idiots at lunch, when she began sensing eyes on herself. She was partially not surprised because she was popular, very popular, but the stare came from a direction in which a particular group was always sitting. Catalina, Anna and their very pretty friend, whose name Jane never caught.

After a few more minutes of the eerie feeling Jane asked Anne about. (Kat was reading with both her elbows on the table to support her hands which were barely holding up her head.)

"Is anybody staring at me?" she whispered to Anne, nervously hoping the pretty girl with Catalina and Anna was paying attention to her.

Not bothering to wait, Anne responded while chewing her food, "yeah, Lina's buddy, I dunno her name."

With a blush, Jane turns around as fast as her body would let her, she wished to see what expression the girl had while looking at her. But by the time she looked, nobody was looking at her anymore. Catalina was taking notes about her latest homework assignment, which she wasn't even allowed to do in breaks. Anna was drawing with impressively well (from what Jane could see anyway) with crayons. And the other one.. the prettiest, most beautiful one, was reading.

Jane's eyes stayed on her for a few more seconds, then she looked back at Anne. Anne raised her hands in defence, "I swear she was!" she whisper-yelled.

"Don't get my hopes up, I kind of like her," Jane scolded embarrassed. Anne's demeanour changed to dead serious at that, "hold on, what? You like one of those nerds? Since when?"

Kat woke up at the words 'like' and 'nerd' in the same sentence, confused she yawned, "huh? Which one, Jane? What's going on?"

Jane almost laughed at Kat's sleepy frown, "were you sleeping just now?"

"I asked first!"

Jane stabbed around in her food, "well.. I like the colour blue and I don't mind her. She's also really really nice, I think.."

With a stern undertone to her words, Anne warned Jane, "don't tell me you talked to her before."

If Jane would be completely honest, she would love to talk to her, but she hadn't. Now if she should tell that to Anne, she was urgently trying to form a response, so she did, "no, I can't say I have. But I do kind of want-"

Anne slammed her fist onto the table, outraged, she yelled at Jane, "no! Have you forgotten who you are?! You're Jane Seymour and you can do so much better!"

Jane winced, Anne had only gotten mad at her once before and this really scared her. Defeated, Jane slumped back in her seat, "sorry.." she took a deep breath, "I- I'll find someone else."

And even though Kat could tell that Jane lied to calm down Anne, she didn't say anything, simply because Anne was very satisfied with her result.

And even when Jane lost her appetite fully, she didn't look up from her plate in the slightest for the rest of lunch.

--------------

"I think I just almost got caught staring," Cathy sighed, just before flipping a page.

Catalina chuckled and ruffled Cathy's hair, "you're a mess."

Anna put down her crayon, seemingly happy with her picture, "oh, you did get caught though," she noted smartly, "just not by Jane."