Saragon/Aramour

Here it finally is, sorry for the delay <3

The thing with Cathy and Anne from that one Parrmour story is back, just a bit.. different ;)

--------------

Catalina zoned out, looking down at her untouched plate with a flushed face, she thought about Jane.

Oh Jane.. She was perfect. Beautiful, kind, charming, sweet and... out of reach to Lina.

Absentmindedly, she poked the sandwich that was on the plate, Jane was just so amazing, one time Jane lent her a pen when her own ran out during an exam. Their hands had brushed and Jane smiled at her, Lina wasn't even sure how she managed to not mess that exam up because for the rest of month she couldn't calm down about Jane's soft hand.

A lovesick sigh left her lips as she thought about Jane.

"Geez, you know you can just eat the food, right? No need to flirt with it-" Cathy grinned, tearing Catalina out of her daze.

Lina scoffed playfully, she smacked Cathy's shoulder, "shut it."

After Cathy had decided that she was done making fun of Catalina, she leaned back in her seat, "who're you drooling over?"

"It's boring, basic crush," Lina tried to distract, "do you want my sandwich?"

"Define 'basic crush', is it like on of the more popular people? Or one of the pretty introverted guys?" Cathy pressed, "come on, you can't leave me hanging like this!"

Catalina took a bite of her sandwich, when Cathy figured out that Lina wouldn't respond, she rolled her eyes, "alright, guess I'll just leave you be the hopeless simp you are."

The word 'hopeless' hit Catalina a bit stronger than she would have liked, it was unfortunately true, as far as she knew, Jane didn't even know she existed. Before Catalina even knew it, she was in tears.

Cathy's face fell, "wait, hold on, I'm sorry..! I didn't know you w- I'm so sorry," she pulled Catalina into a tight embrace. Lina laughed wryly, "you don't need to comfort me, I'm okay. I just don't like being reminded that I am indeed hopeless. But you didn't know, so it doesn't matter."

Cathy shushed her quietly, holding her closer, "You don't know that for certain. Who is it anyway? Maybe I can eavesdrop in on some conversations, I can blend in really well." (Short-)

"I don't want you to do that," Lina moved away, "it's not that deep, at least I don't want it to be, I just kind of am content with not thinking about her not liking me too much, you know?"

"Her?" Cathy wondered, surprised by the sudden realisation of Catalina being not into guys, "you-"

Catalina covered her mouth with a hand, "quiet, I don't want that out," she whispered, "please don't tell anyone."

"I mean sure, but.. who is it?" Cathy agreed, just as quiet as Catalina had spoken before.

Catalina hid her mouth while admitting to Cathy, "she's sitting on a table around us... Jane."

Cathy's eyes widened, everything else about her kept calm though, to not draw attention to them.

"What made you like her? I mean- not that there is anything wrong with it, but I'm curious. Why her?"

Catalina decided to talk at a normal volume so that they didn't look all too suspicious. "They're amazing, shorter than me, so definitely a plus. And they're really nice, like really really nice. Their lips too, just makes me wonder what it'd feel like to just kiss them forever. I swear, I like them so so so much, like the biggest crush I've ever had," Catalina kept on rambling, but Cathy just let her be, except for light encouragement from time to time.