Parrward And Aralyn

Truth potion prompt or something

(Magic exists, but isn't a big thing cuz like twenty people on the planet know about it, even less how to use it)

I don't know

--------------

"Oh my God! GUYS I THINK IT FINALLY WORKED!" Anna yelled from her room, Cathy could hear Anne, the one who taught her, cheer loudly and others rush to compliment her.

Cathy was thinking of getting up to look as well, but one cold glare from Catalina stopped her, "you know how I feel about that witch stuff. Just don't."

Cathy rolled her eyes, "let them have fun, they're not harming anyone."

Kat ran through the door, "CATHY! ANNA MADE A POTION THAT FORCES YOU TOO TELL THE TRUTH! HELP US TEST IT!"

Catalina gave Cathy a pointed look, but Cathy didn't pay much attention, she instantly caved at Kat, feeling all warm and fuzzy.

"You're helping too, Aragon," Kat decided, pulling her arm.

Catalina was seriously shocked at Kat's confidence, Catalina was the oldest and not necessarily always the nicest.

But besides the shock, she was impressed.

That's the kind of people she wanted Cathy to be around.

In her room, Anna poured two cups, each of a weird looking, but smooth liquid. They were different colors, but looked similar.

"Here are two cups of my potion," Anna explained, "you'll both drink then answer the questions Kat and Anne will ask you. Little warning, these should taste different, I want to figure out if that makes a difference."

"Yeah, yeah, okay," Catalina grumbled, "let's just get this over with."

Anne and Kat both tried to not burst out laughing, all of them knew that one of cups held the horribly bad tasting potion, that was thanks to Anne.

Anna got up and let Anne and Kat sit down.

They all acted as though they were the childish villains of a bad horror movie.

Catalina and Cathy looked at each other, clearly doubting that they'd still be alive in a few hours. They shared a 'good luck' look and drank.

Catalina got a worse taste than Cathy, way worse, but that was unimportant considering she felt like coughing words. She had to hold her breath and focus on her every muscle movement.

Cathy's drink was sweet, she felt the urge to ramble out every word that came to mind, but pressed a hand to her mouth before she could.

"Looks to be working!" Jane cheered, giving Anna a high five.

"Now, this is a weak dose so it'll only last about half an hour," Anne began, after giving the two a few minutes to adjust, "Let's gooo! Remember, we're starting harmlessly."

Kat grinned and took Cathy's hand away from her mouth, "now you two will tell us what you think of this whole magic thing! In detail!"

Catalina groaned before beginning to speak quickly, "honestly I thought it was all annoying and bad for everyone involved, but then this stupid hobby of yours started and I think it's pretty interesting. I won't lie, hah, I couldn't, even if I wanted to, but I feel like Halloween this year will be a pain in the-"

"OKAY. Enough of that!" Jane declared, covering Catalina's mouth from behind, she got a muffled 'thanks' from Lina.

"Cathy?" Anne smiled sickly sweet.