🎃Parrlyn🎃

Dude I swear on my life, vampires and witches are the only mythical creatures that I know anything about.

Sorry for the amount of vampires, I haven't even seen Twilight, not even a minute of it. So just bare with me, please. (Nevermind, I watched the beginning of Twilight a while after writing this)

This specific story isn't necessarily good :/ sorry

Everything is written like shit, but I wrote something and that's better than nothing. This is some random ass made up place that I changed to fit my ideas, again, I'm so sorry, this is horrible, I swear I can write better than this.

Enjoy, or at least try

--------------

Okay, to sum this up quickly, Cathy had just meant to help.

It was close to midnight and Cathy was just on her way home when..

"Excuse me?" a woman walked up to her, face half covered with an oversized trenchcoat and a scarf, "I'm new in the area and don't really know what the streets are called. You see, I moved here from France and this part of the city is confusing my conception of streets."

Cathy turned around and smiled kindly, "how can I help you?"

"I think I don't know where exactly I am, but I know that my home is somewhere around here," she started out, "it's a street with a lot of alleyways," she chuckled uncomfortably, "I may have picked a bad area to move to, now that I think about it."

Cathy didn't mind the stranger's rambling, in fact, she enjoyed the sound, "that isn't really that unusual for these streets to have a lot of alleys, perhaps you could tell me a bit more about how where you have to go looks?"

"Well, there are a lot art pieces on the buildings, the one I live in has a colourful rainforest."

"Oh, I know that one," Cathy smiled, "that is right around the corner over there to the left, then you walk past the flower shop, after that you will see the big green buildings which you can follow and once you're at the café you turn right and-" Cathy caught herself, "should I just show you?"

The stranger sighed relieved, "that'd be lovely, thank you so much," she said.

--------------

Cathy had walked her down the roads and to the street with really surprisingly many alleys, "this is about it-"

She was going to turn around to face the woman, but a hand firmly over her mouth cut her off and prevented her from doing so. Now they were in one of these alleys.

What the hell?

"I'm sorry, you've been really nice to me, but I desperately need to feed."

Cathy struggled against her grip to no avail, her words were muffled and her breathing shakey.

"Shh, it's okay, this is just going to hurt for a little," the woman hushed her.

Cathy started crying softly, please let me go, she tried to say.

"Darling, don't cry," Cathy was pushed against the wall deep in the passage, "this isn't going to be too bad."

Cathy's tears started flowing quicker, and the stranger tutted, "what's your name?"

The hand softened, giving her just enough space to speak, "please don't hurt me," Cathy begged.

The stranger rolled her eyes, "tell me your name."