Katanna

Teen girlfriends being adorable ahead <3

--------------

"What are you doing?" Cathy whispered to Anna who was shakily trying to fold a piece of paper instead of paying attention to the teacher.

The question scared Anna to the point where she accidentally ripped the paper. Under her breath, she let a curse slip out of her mouth.

"Sorry," Cathy mildly raised her hands in defence.

"I was making something, but I just remembered that I forgot how to do it," Anna sighed, sliding the torn paper square to Cathy.

Cathy observed it, the marks left by Anna when she had folded corners. She lightly folded the creases to see if she could guess what Anna was trying to achieve. "Is it a.. dog?"

Offended, Anna took back the little pink paper and hid it under her notes, "it was supposed to be a heart," she grumbled, momentarily looking at the teacher.

"Oh sorry," Cathy scratched the back of her neck, "Why do you want to do a paper heart? I mean, I can teach you, but why now?"

Anna's eyes flickered to the side, to another student, then to Cathy again, "I want to tell someone I like her, but words fail me when she's around. And she's been staring at me for the whole month so far."

Cathy gaped, "who? I'll set you up."

"No, just show me how to do this please, I want to be up front, today."

Cathy cracked her knuckles and asked Anna for a paper, who shushed her. "Quietly though, I can't fail politics."

Cathy gladly helped her friend and after only few minutes, Anna hadn't just made a heart, but also a butterfly and a sitting fox.

--------------

Kat frowned when she saw Anna, her long term crush, talk excitedly and joyfully with Cathy, someone Kat disliked without a reason. (*cough cough* jealousy *cough cough*)

But the irritation didn't last very long, Anna's smile gave Kat a bunch of emotions she couldn't quite deal with. Kat found herself unable to look away from Anna once again.

A fleeting thought reminded Kat that she was very much still in class and people could see her reddish face clearly.

She got pulled out of her daze of gayness when Anna looked back at her with a bright grin, Kat turned away embarrassed.

She felt Anna's eyes linger on her for a few more minutes before she looked away and Kat could relax again.

Then Kat let herself fantasise, glancing discreetly at Anna. She daydreamed about Anna and her lips, with that, also her smile. Then about how holding Anna's hand would feel like on a cold day. Kat wanted to give her a bouquet of flowers. A lot of red flowers.

She imagined it play out, only the best case scenario obviously.

"Anna, I know we've never actually talked before, but I have these flowers for you," Kat hands the flowers to Anna, bearing a loving expression.

Then Anna steps forward and kisses Kat's cheek, "I have loved you for so long, Kat. Would you do me the honour of being my girlfriend? I'd protect you from every problem that you potentially could be bothered by."

Kat pulls Anna into a kiss and it's everything she has thought it was. Anna is warm and gentle, even when Kat kisses harder, Anna is kind and makes sure Kat is okay. Kat runs her hands over Anna's shoulder, hugging Anna tight after pulling away. "I want to be with you so bad."

"There is one last thing I want to tell you," Anna takes Kat's hand, "I think you're the be-"

Anne shoved away the arm that was stabilising Kat's head away from the table. Kat's head collided with the table rather harshly and she could hear Anne giggle at her. Luckily the teacher wasn't in the room at the time, making copies of worksheets or something. Kat hit Anne's arm, "Why did you do that?"

"You were looking at her again," Anne laughed at her.

"I can't help it, have you seen her?" Kat turned to see Anna for one more time before focusing on her cousin or class.

"Geez, Kat, drool much?" Anne teased her.

"Sorry," with a flushed face, Kat stared down at her work, "soo.. why would the world be a not shit place if there wasn't any cash? Personally I think it would be worse, but-"

Anne groaned and stopped Kat from doing their task, "no no, go back to gaying, this is boring."

Kat thought Anne's lack of interest in school was hilarious and began doodling some hearts around the name Anna of Cleves.

--------------

"I'm going to do it in the break," Anna announced proudly to Cathy, "no matter what happens, I'll-"

"Alright, students, it looks like it's absolutely storming outside, so we'll stay inside."

Anne threw her arms in the air and with a few other classmates she complained 'we're not little kids' and 'it's too cramped in here'.

Cathy smugly pat Anna's back, "looks like you have an audience."

"Shit.. You know, maybe I'll do it tomorrow," Anna tried to put off her earlier statement, but Cathy handed her the papers and nudged her out of her seat.

"Do it or I'll put drawing pins on your chair," Cathy put both her legs on Anna's seat so she wouldn't be able to sit back down.

Anna mouthed a quick 'fuck you' before she walked over to Kat and Anne's table.

Anne looked from Anna approaching them to Kat still scribbling hearts around Anna's name and back. When she got the chance to, she quickly ran to Jane.

Kat didn't notice Anna and continued to draw hearts, when she saw a person's shadow lay over the paper she tried covering it with her arms, but it was a bit too late.

Anna caught a glimpse of her name on the paper that was completely covered in hearts and flowers before Kat threw her arms over it, but brushed it off as wishful thinking.

"Hi," Anna said, not really knowing what else to say.

Kat squeaked and tried to somehow cover the paper more.

"I-" Anna closed her mouth again, giving up on her ability to speak, she held the things she had created out to Kat.

Distracted and flustered, Kat reached out for the origami heart, which unintentionally gave Anna almost a full view of the page. Anna choked on air, not finding it in herself to tear her eyes from her own name.

Kat realised what Anna was looking at and out of panic slammed her forehead onto the page in an attempt to cover it. Anna cleared her throat, "uhm.. I just wanted to say that I uhh.. like you. I like you a lot."

With tearful eyes Kat looked up at Anna, "really?" "Yeah, I have for a while. Would you like to be my girlfriend? Maybe?"

Kat's eyes lit up and she shyly nodded after lifting her head, "I'd really like that."

Cautiously Kat stood up as well and through her hesitation kissed Anna on the cheek.

Anna smiled happily and asked Kat, with a crack in her voice, "do you want to come to my house this weekend?" Kat agreed and noted her number on a piece of paper which she gave Anna.

Little homosexuals <3