Aralyn p2

part twoooooo

--------------
- - - - - - -Day 1- - - - - - -
--------------

"Ughhh..." Catalina stretched, an unusual surface to lay on immediately making itself known to her. Right after figuring out that she wasn't in her bed, she felt backpain.

"Anne?" a soothing voice asked softly.

Catalina's eyes shot wide open, not recognizing the name or voice.

She scooted away from the stranger that stood just close enough to her to scare her.

"Who are you?" she asked regaining her strength, "where am I?!"

She cleared her throat, "why does my voice sound like that?!"

The girl in front of her looked more than concerned, "it's okay. It's okay. Did you have a nightmare?"

Catalina started looking around the room, seeing too many things at once.

"Anne, breathe," the girl instructed moving a bit further away.

Catalina still didn't know who this Anne was, but took the advice. Her breathing calmed, "I don't know who you are."

The girl in front of her had a flash of hurt in her eyes, "Anne-"

"I also don't know who Anne is, but I can guarantee you, that is not me," Catalina cut her off.

Then the look of hurt was replaced by realisation, "I think know what's going on."

Catalina motioned for her to go on.

"You're her soulmate," Jane concluded.

Ohh, that'd make sense, "okay," Catalina sighed, "my name is Catherine or Catalina. It depends on what you want to call me."

"Okay, I'll call you Catalina, considering we already have a Katherine in the house," the girl smiled, "I'm Jane. Jane Seymour."

Catalina slowly got up, seeing that she had indeed slept on the floor in what looked like a living room.

"Why did she have to sleep on the floor," Catalina groaned.

Jane chuckled, "that's Anne for you. Would you like to drink something?"

Unbeknownst to Catalina, Jane was thrilled when Catalina asked for tea and not monster energy like Anne always did. (She may have always asked for it, but rarely ever got it.)

They sat together at the breakfast table chatting about anything possible, they were happy to figure out they went to the same school, but that didn't last when it turned out that their assigned break areas their school gave were too far away from each other, apparently Anne and Catalina didn't even share classes.

"Morning Jane, morning Anne," a girl walked into the kitchen. Upon a further inspection the girl snorted a laugh, "since when do you drink tea?"

Catalina looked at Jane for help.

Jane sat the younger girl down, "Kat, Anne isn't really joining us today."

"Huh? Jane, you're being silly, she's right here," the girl giggled, thinking she was stating the obvious.

"That's not Anne, it's her soulmate," Jane explained.

"Sweet," Kat grinned, "so Anne's soulmate likes tea.. That's fun."

Catalina raised an eyebrow, "is that so weird?"

Kat shook her head, "not necessarily, it's just that Anne would never."

Catalina still didn't fully understand, but decided to let it go.

"Hmm, I don't even know how I currently look," Catalina noticed.