1

Sapphire

My dad was in the mafia, he trained me to take over one day but I couldn't. Don't get me wrong I was good at it. Damn good.

After my mom got killed, I left.

He's been looking for me ever since.

He got my mother killed and I'll never forgive him for that.

All they wanted was territory and he gave his wife, the mother of his kid up for fucking territory.

The mafia lifestyle is ruthless, I learned that quickly. After the only person who actually loved me and gave a damn about me died. I had nothing more to give this life, so I left.

I've got passports, ids with different names so he can't catch up with me.

I'm always 10 steps ahead of him.

Currently, I'm working as a stripper under the name of WildCandy. I liked being a stripper, it was good money and easy to hide from my dad. I'm good at it, but I dance with a mask on of course. The mystery of it only seems to excite people more.

Which makes me more money.

Suckers.

"Hey, candy?"

I turned around to see Mikey, the owner of the club. He wasn't sleazy or anything, not a creep. He was a really cool guy who inherited the club from his father.

"Yeah?" I said pulling my makeup out of my bag and sitting it on the table.

"What song did you want tonight?"

"We can do pole dancer"

"Alrighty Queen"

I started laughing "Alright Mikey"

I threw on my glow in the dark green stripper hoe outfit.

I heard the door open and looked up in the mirror seeing Isha. Isha was cool she was the only girl around here who wasn't a real Bitch. I didn't bother making friends. I never stayed anywhere for more than 2 or 3 months. But if I did stay here. I would consider making her a friend.

"Hey Candy"

"Hey Isha"

"You finna go fuck it up?"

"Like always" I put on my lipstick and walked out.

"We all know who you came for! And here she is! The one! The only! WildCandy!"