6

Sapphire

"Fine if that's not true then, I want you to work for me"

I laughed, doubled over and laughed at him "If I won't be with a mafia man what makes you think I'll work for one?" I got up and walked towards him "Plus I don't really do the whole pretend dom thing"

He raised an eyebrow at me "Pretend dom?"

Typical guy only catching one thing out of what I just said.

I cocked my head to the side and smiled at him "I've heard a thing or two about you. Having woman kneel next to you at public events, embarrassing your sub when she disobeys you in public," I leaned over on the counter "My favorite was when I heard that you actually made a woman crawl in a event with you one time. Now that gave me goosebumps" I laughed

He shrugged "I enjoy public humiliation"

I stood up walking over to him and looking up at him "And if it's one thing you should know about me, I don't submit. For anything"

He tucked my hair behind my ear and sighed "Don't worry. You will"

"Sure I will" I nodded my head "And another thing. A real dominant man would never let a little ole woman like me run him around for two whole months" I ran my finger up and down his chest "and a dominant man controls himself" I grabbed his dick "Which clearly you have none of" he took a deep breath and I smiled "I only work for men who have control. It's kinda funny watching this so-called man go crazy of a little thing like me" I smiled at him and stepped back "Get your friend and get out"

He stepped closer to me and pulled me against him and I got those dumb ass butterflies that I hated so much. I tried pushing him away but he just held me tighter "Let me tell you something mi pequeña descarada, I always get what I want"

He let me go and I stepped back and hit a body.

Fuck.

Raphael smiled at me and I attempted to throw an elbow at Tyler but he caught it. I kicked Raphael in his kneecap then his face making him fall to the floor.

Tyler put a chloroform napkin over my face and I held my breath trying to fight him back until my body gave out.

Raphael

"God damn boss that's one tough bitch," Tyler said bending over trying to catch his breath "Leave it to you to be attracted to this strong ass bitch"

I got up wiping the blood off my mouth "We need to figure out who the fuck she used to work for."

"She has to be an assassin," Tyler said

I shook my head "She's too smart. Assassins, tech-wise, wouldn't be able to do what she does"

I went over to her purse and grabbed this fat-ass tablet out. "A hacker?" Tyler asked and I started messing with the tablet only to get nothing "Let Kellis handle that boss"

I picked Jessica or whatever the hell her name was and left out with Tyler.

I threw the tablet on Kellis station "Get in that and when you do let me know"

"On it boss" She grabbed the tablet and hooked it up to her computer.

I went to the room I locked 'Jessica' in. I laid out every id that we found in her apartment. There had to be at least 500 identities. All under 22 that were deceased.

So that means she was younger than 22 or 22.

She started stirring in the bed. I went out to the hallway and called one of the guards in. Cause if 'Jessica' hits me again ima fuck her up.

As soon as she woke up she grabbed the guard and looked at me "Let me go or I'm going to kill him"

I knew she would but I just loved pissing her off.

Sapphire

"No, you won't," He said leaning against the wall and smirking at me.

I raised an eyebrow at him. This guy was way bigger than me. I had easily 200 pounds over me. I kicked him in the back of the knee, making him fall to the ground and snapped his neck.

"I'm starting to think you just like watching me kill your men" I looked at the window behind him and scoffed "You brought me to fucking Mexico?"

He shrugged "Why not bring you to your new home"

"You dense fucker"

He grabbed me by the throat slamming me into the wall "Deja de joder conmigo mi pequeña descarada" (Quit fucking with me my little minx)

"Entonces déjame ir, mierda densa" (Then let me go You dense fuck) I spat back at him.

"No," he said calmly letting me go

"Okay," I shrugged and sat on the bed stepping over the guy's body "You should clean that up. And get me some food"

"I'll get right on that mi pequeña descarada" (my little minx)

"Give me my tablet back too"

"No"

"I'll tell you who I am"

"No, you won't"

I raised my hand up "Right hand on the Bible"

"Tell me"

"Give me my tablet"

"You better not be lying"

"Do I look like I would lie?" I said In a baby voice

"Yes and you look like you love killing people"

"Wanna test that theory?" I said biting my lip

"Don't do that" he said slamming the door shut.

I got up and ran after him. If he thinks he's getting my tablet by himself he is clearly wrong.

I ran behind him linking our arms together.

"What are you doing?" He looked down at our arms

"We are going to get my tablet Hermoso"

"Hermoso?" He smirked "I knew you wanted me"

We arrived in the techs wing "Tryna hack my shit huh?"

"Kellis give her the tablet" Raphael pointed at me.

She turned around handing it to me "Victoria Thompson" I said to Raphael "My dad used to be Nick Davidson's second in command. He got killed in a mission, which I'm sure you know about. Nick wanted me to work for him and I declined saying that I wanted out of the life he threatened me. After that, I left. Check it if you want to. Been on the run for 6 years now"

Raphael looked at Kellis and she started typing in her computer.

"It's all here boss. It's true. She's Liam Thompson's daughter"

"Mmm Your dad used to work for Nick Davidson"

"That's what I just said" I rolled my eyes

"They trained you well." He looked me up and down

"Clearly. Can I have food now? I haven't eaten since you and dumber kidnap me"

Kellis covered a laugh and Raphael grabbed me up. "Mira con quién estás hablando, mi pequeña descarada" (Watch who you are talking to my little minx)

"Hazme perra" (Make me bitch)