17

Raphael

Fuck.

I know that annoying ass voice from anywhere.

Sapphire got up and looked at me "Who the fuck is that screaming your name in my house?"

Right when I was about to answer. Melissa busted through the door looking at the both of us.

Sapphire scoffed "Let me guess the sub?"

Melissa crossed her arms "You guessed right. Who the fuck are you?"

"The wife bitch"

Melissa looked at me and I nodded "You got fucking married!"

"Yes, now get out"

She stopped her foot "I am not leaving without an explanation"

Sapphire started laughing "Well we are. It's date night" She grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hallway.

Melissa was right behind us following us like a lost puppy.

Sapphire turned around letting go of my hand "Bitch is you lost?"

"Bitch? Do you you know who I am?"

"Irrelevant, now please get the fuck out of my house"

She stepped up to Sapphire, she looked at me then back at Sapphire.

"You really think you can give him what he wants?" She said giving her a cocky smile.

Sapphire is going to kill her.

Sapphire took a step closer to her "No bitch cause I give him what he needs. Now get the fuck out of my house"

"I'll be back," Melissa said pulling her purse up on her shoulder.

"You come back here and I'll kill you"

I held my hand out "Victoria honey relax. She's leaving"

Melissa humph and left out slamming the door.

Sapphire smacked me "What the fuck Raphael?"

I grabbed her throat slamming her against the wall "What did I say about trusting daddy"

Sapphire

We pulled up to a club and I looked at him crossing my arms "I thought you said we were going on a date?"

"No, I said I was taking you out"

"To a club?"

He handed me a machine gun "There are men in there that I want to kill" He cocked his gun back "So you're going to kill them with me"

I smiled at him "Really baby?"

He nodded his head "Really"

I squealed and leaned over kissing him "Let's do it, baby"

Raphael got out of the car shooting everybody at the door and I pushed the front door open and started shooting at everyone who was in the way.

I mean if you see a crazy bitch with a machine gun you run right?

I saw Raphael run up the stairs still shooting at people. I ran up behind him, covering him and shooting the ones he missed while he kept going up the stairs. Once I cleared the bottom floor I went upstairs with Raphael reloading my gun.

He kicked the door in to the office and started unloading the clip on everybody but one person.

Raphael threw the gun down and pulled a piece of paper out of his jacket slamming it on the desk

"Sign the papers Ricardo and I won't have my beautiful lady over there kill you" Raphael motioned to me and I waved at the Ricardo man with my gun.

Ricardo grabbed the papers hesitantly signing them and throwing the pen down.

"Mi pequeña descarada mata a este hijo de puta" (my little minx kill this fucker)

"Raphael please-" I walked up to him pointing my gun at him and then pulling the trigger.

Raphael pushed him out of the seat and his body dropped to the floor. He sat in the chair and pulled a cigar out lighting it.

I came over and sat on his lap "That was so much fun" I kissed his cheek

"mierda estas sangrando" (Shit you're bleeding)

I looked down at my arm "It's just a scratch"

I started running my finger up and down his chest and he grabbed my hand "Let's go home and shower eh?" He said grabbing my hair and kissing me roughly.

I nodded my head "Yes daddy"

We went back to the car after he made some phone calls to get the place cleaned up. Apparently, the guy used Raphael's money to get the club off the ground and never paid him back. He had been giving him the runaround and was going to handle it sooner but then he decided to chase me all across the northern continent.

He went to the trunk of the car and I was about to get in, but he called me.

"ven aquí mi pequeño asesino" (Come here my little killer)

I walked over to him seeing him opening up a case with two 9mm guns and a knife. All decked out in sapphire.

I jumped on him kissing him "Thank you! They're beautiful!"

He grabbed my ass tighter making me squeal and giggle. He closed the trunk. "Let's go home"

"Can we get food first? I'm starving"

"Whatever you want"

We got home and out of the shower. Raphael was in the bed. I still had my towel on.

I walked out of the closet and went over to the bed straddling him.

He caresses my face "What are you up to hmm?"

"I had a lot of fun tonight"

"I can tell, we can do it again in a few weeks. I plan on personally taking one of your dad's shipments"

"That sounds like fun" I smiled at him

"It does, doesn't it"

I nodded my head and bit my lip "You know what else sounds like fun?"

"What's that?"

"Me fully submitting to you. Just for tonight"

Nick

Melissa came walking through the door stripping her clothes off "I need a shower"

"Hurry up," I said walking back to my office and sitting back at my desk.

15 minutes later she came in with a towel on and sat across from me.

"Raphael is married"

"Married huh?"

She nodded her head "Her name is Victoria"

"So you didn't hear anything of Sapphire?"

"Nope he called her Victoria"

So she is in California.

"Anything else?"

"The bitch is fucking crazy"

I rolled my eyes in irritation "Anything valuable?"

"I'm going back tomorrow, I'm sure I'll get something more for you"

"Go get Michael and come back here and do what you do best"

"Yes Sir"