Bonus Chapter

2 years from the last chapter.

Enzo is 20.

Mila is 13.

This is a few years before Make it worth it: Mila and Enzo

Valentine's Day!

Sapphire

I woke up hearing the shower running. I hadn't seen Raphael in 3 days. He was in Canada for a few meetings and I missed him. I got up taking my clothes off and stood in front of the shower.

"You didn't let me know you were back," I said crossing my arms

He looked at me while running his hands through his wet hair "You were sleep Sapphire, I wasn't going to wake you up"

"Well, I would like to know when my husband's home. That's all. How'd everything go?"

"We got new clients." He smirked at me

I got in the shower with him and wrapped my arms around him "I missed you"

He turned around kissing me "I missed you too. Go put your thingy on yo head. You're gonna get your hair wet and I'm going to have to hear about it"

I rolled my eyes reaching over grabbing my bonnet and putting it on "Did you get me anything from Canada?"

"Yeah, I just told you. New clients"

"God you're an idiot" I turned around he started laughing and washing my back.

Raphael was getting dressed and I was laying on the bed watching him, still in my towel. I was smiling and just watching him like a creep. I was obsessed with everything about my husband.

"Take that off," I said smiling at him and biting my lip.

He smirked at me and started to unbutton his shirt "We have a meeting in a bit"

"Mhm push it back and come show your countess how much you missed her" I started to pull my towel off and was interrupted by the sound of our fucking kids.

Mila came busting through the door "Papa! Enzo hid my guns again!"

I rolled my eyes and turned over in the bed wrapping the covers around myself. Raphael started laughing and sat on the bed with me. I turned back around looking at Mila "What I tell yo lil yellow ass about knocking?"

Mila started twisting her hands around "Sorry mommy"

"It's okay baby. Now get out. Go get your guns back from your brother. Any means necessary, but death"

"No killing Enzo. Got it" She ran out and Raphael went and locked the door.

"She's like a mini Tyler" Raphael said and we both started laughing.

I grabbed my phone letting Tyler know the meeting will be pushed back. Cause you know ya girl boutta get some dick.

"Come here" I motioned. He came over to me and I opened up my legs so he could get in between them. He kissed me and started massaging my breast then taking one in his mouth making me moan out. I reached down unbuckling his pants and pulling them down. He got up and pulled his pants down the rest of the way. I sat up and went to the edge of the bed grabbing his dick and stroking it. I looked up at him and took him in my mouth. He threw his head back and moaned then I grabbed his balls and started massaging them. I felt his dick twitch and I knew he was about to cum so I sucked harder and went faster.