16

Raphael

I woke up to hear my fucking phone ringing. Sapphire was sleeping, sprawled out across the bed. I hurried and answered it so Sapphire wouldn't wake up. I wanted her to get as much sleep as she could after the events of last night.

"Hablar" (speak)

"Hey es chavo, tengo buenas malas noticias para nuestra señora. terminaré en diez" (Hey it's chavo, i got some good bad news for our lady. i'll be over in ten)

"Hijo de puta, ¿quieres morir?" (Fucker do you want to die?)

Sapphire turned around, wrapping herself around me tighter "Mmm who are you trying to kill this early daddy"

"Your fucking ex" I slapped her ass "He's fucking annoying"

"escuché eso" (I heard that) Chavo said.

"So?" I hung up the phone. "Get dressed he's coming over"

"Yes sir" She got on top of me and leaned down kissing me. I kissed her back and grabbed her hips, she rolled her hips and deepened the kiss. I sucked on her tongue and then she moaned pulling away and nipping at my bottom lip.

"Don't start Sapphire"

"Start what?" She said innocently.

I shook my head "There's an event in a few days and I want you to be there with me. It's in Moscow, I have a house there we can stay at. You'll like it."

She looked at me "Russia?"

"Just think about it. You can check the place out. Kill a few Russians"

She thought it over "Okay. So you want me to be like arm candy?"

"If it's you, then it's poisonous"

"Aww, thanks, baby. Let me have a taste" She said kissing down my chest.

"I have work to do today Sapphire" I looked down at her. "I can't lay in bed fucking you all day"

She rolled her eyes and disappeared underneath the covers and I felt her pull my dick out.

This woman will be the death of me.

I opened the door for Chavo and he walked in with a smirk.

I'm going to kill this fucker one of these days.

"Where's our lady?" He asked putting his hands in his pocket.

"Brushing my cum out her mouth, fuck do you want?"

"Sapphire"

I pulled my gun out pointing it at his head and cocking it back.

He threw his head back laughing "I'm kidding ese. Relax"

"Fuck do you want Chavo?"

"This is a serious matter" He started whispering "Come here"

We went into the living room and sat down "What is it Chavo? I told Sapphire I was going to go get her new guns today"

"Sapphire's mom is alive. She's with the Russians"

"What?" I shook my head "No sapphire told me the Russians killed her mom. She wouldn't lie about that"

Chavo shook his head "She didn't. Starlight was having an affair with Yegor Lebedev"

I started chuckling "Yegor eh."

"Nick found out that she was having an affair but didn't know with who. So he sent the Russians to kill her. Turns out her new man staged everything. He found out last year that she was still alive. That's why he's looking for Sapphire. Starlight didn't want her to take over. Having Sapphire taking over is like a slap in Starlights face"

I slowly nodded my head "The event in Russia, is Starlight going to be there?"

"Most likely. You thinking of doing a little reunion?"

I nodded my head and rubbed my chin.

Sapphire finds out I did this, she won't be able to keep her hands off of me.

"Woah Woah Woah. I know that look. I need parts of this reunion"

"I'll kill you"

"Come on ese"

"Come on what?" Sapphire said coming into the room.

"I just wanted a taste" Chavo looked her up and down licking his lips. "Countess"

She came over and sat on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her. "I wish I could, but Raphael gets so jealous. I don't even think he would offer me a threesome"

"Fuck no, this is my pussy" I cupped her pussy and she smiled kissing me.

She looked at Chavo and shrugged "This is his pussy"

Sapphire

"So what's up?" I asked Chavo

"Everything's in order, my love"

Raphael pulled his gun out and pointed it at Chavo, cocking it "Are you fucking suicidal or something"

He shrugged "Sometimes when I'm not with Fire"

Raphael shot him in the shoulder and I giggled.

"Raphael" I shook my head "Chavo's a flirt baby you have to just get used to it" I kissed the corner of his mouth

Chavo dug in his shoulder pulling the bullet out and then dropping it on the floor.

Tyler and Kellis came down holding hands. They were so cute. Kellis had bite marks on her and Tyler had nail marks around his neck.

"I see you made it on time," Raphael said.

"That I did boss, that I did"

"Well I'm going to go stitch this up," Chavo said getting up "I'll see you in a few days"

"Bye Chavo," I said in a flirty voice.

Raphael grabbed my throat and I started smiling.

Tyler shook his head "You fuckers are crazy"

I elbowed Raphael in his face making him let me go and I turned around and kissed him.

He smiled at me "We're going out so get dressed. Wear something nice"

I pulled my all-white outfit out. Raphael was on the bed.

"Wear something black"

I looked up at him "But I like this outfit"

He came up kissing me and grabbing my throat "Just listen to daddy okay?"

I bit my lip and nodded my head "Okay"

I went into the closet and grabbed some black jeans and a black tub top, I threw on a leather jacket just in case it got a little cold. I pulled my black knee-high boots on.

I came out of the closet and saw Raphael standing against the doorway in his black suit.

Just looking absolutely suckable.

"Jesus, it's like you want me on my knees at all times" I smiled at him grabbing his belt and undoing it "Just a taste" I got down on my knees ready to please my man when I heard the most obnoxious scream in my life.

"Raphael!"