24

Raphael

After me and Sapphire had made sure Tyler and Kellis got on the plane back home okay. Yegor and Starlight picked us up and we were all in the limo to get something to eat and then head to Yegor and Starlight's house. I was talking Yegor about moving some product for him and I would get a cut.

Problem was it was a lot of shit.

More than bodies and crates could handle.

"Yegor you're fucking crazy," I said leaning back and shaking my head.

"Yes. But we would make good money. And I keep goddess happy"

"There's no way we can move that much"

"We find way," He said simply

"We could buy a airport?" Sapphire said

"An airport?" I said looking at her crazy

"Yeah. We have the money. The people. We move our own shit and Tyler doesn't have to dig through bodies anymore. We'll be able to provide more jobs for our people who don't really like getting out in the field."

Yegor put his hand on Starlights thigh "Goddess you have brilliant daughter. Like mother"

She gave him a kiss "Thank you, honey. I'm just glad your dumb ass daddy didn't rub off on you"

Sapphire scoffed "Never"

I grabbed Sapphire's hand and kissed it "How about I give you the responsibility of that. You want that mi pequeña descarada?"

She nodded her head excitedly and kissed me "I love you"

"I love you too mi pequeña descarada"

Nick

One of my men came busting through my office door.

Without knocking.

Which irritates the hell out of me.

"Sir-Sir"

He had a bag in his hand "What the fuck is that?" I looked down at the bag and then back up at him.

"Your daughter told me to give this to you," He said shaking.

I got up snatching the bag from him. I opened the bag and Melissa's head rolled out.

I stepped back "You saw her? Sapphire I mean."

"Yes-Yes Sir"

I went over and sat down in my chair "Who was all with her?"

"I'm not sure, it was a lot of people and they were shooting everywhere."

I got up and made my way to the basement meeting my dear tied up friend Ian.

I grabbed the brass knuckles and hit him "You working for my daughter and her poor excuse of a husband?"

"I swear I haven't seen Sapphire in years," He said with blood falling out of his mouth "You know that"

"But you've been talking to her. Telling her my fucking business. Telling her where I was looking for her at huh?" I hit him again "That's how she's been able to avoid me"

"Sir I swear-"

"I saw your phone!" I yelled, "and you keep fucking lying!" I grabbed a knife and stabbed him in the throat.

I grabbed his phone and called Sapphire.

"What you got for me boo" She answered sounding just as cocky as she use to.