35

Raphael

The nurse took that damn tube out of my mouth and gave me a cup of water.

"Drink it slowly Mr.Guerrero," She told me while holding the cup up to my lips.

I swatted her hand away and grabbed the cup from her taking a sip "Where's Sapphire?"

"She's with Enzo, Mr.Knight-"

"Who the fuck is Enzo?" I started to sit up but a pain in my chest stopped me. "Fuck"

Sapphire came rushing through the doors and throwing herself on me making me grunt in pain.

"Oh my god baby I'm sorry" She put her hand on my chest

"Who the fuck is Enzo, Sapphire?"

"Enzo is my son" She crossed her arms "I found him at Leo's."

"Why the fuck were you at Leo's?"

"Well if you shut the fuck up and let me tell you-"

"Well start fucking talking then"

She started to explain everything that happened in the past few weeks while I was in a coma. How she set up shipments with Piero and got a contract with the Italians, how she took down the whole fucking London Mafia in one day, and how she got Nick.

My lady is a fucking boss, let me tell you.

I pulled her down and started kissing her arms "I can't believe you took a whole Mafia down in one day"

"Well believe it baby" she kissed my cheek "I'm pregnant Raphael, 11 weeks" She handed me the ultrasound pictures "I found out the day we got attacked."

"Finally" I pulled her on the bed with me, "I thought my shit wasn't working" I started rubbing her stomach "If marriage wasn't gone keep you a baby would."

"Oh no it was working, and I would be kept regardless" She leaned down and kissed me "I missed you so much. I thought was going to go crazy"

"Not possible, you already are crazy as hell"

She rolled her eyes "Whatever"

"Let's go get married. Right now" I said slowly sitting up and ignoring the pain in my chest.

"Raphael. You're still not healed all the way. Once you get better then we can. Plus I want you to meet Enzo"

"Well bring him in"

"He might be a little scared at first, just try to be gentle with him" she warned me.

"Okay mi pequeña descarada"

She opened the door "Come here Honeymoons"

Honeymoons?

She pulled in a little boy and he was hiding behind her. Clutching on to her for dear life.

"That's Raphael, remember you asked about him?" He nodded his head "You wanna say hi to him"

"Hi Mr.Guerrero," he said shyly.

"Hello, what's your name pequeño"

He looked up at Sapphire "It's Spanish. It means little one."

"I'm Enzo Damon Guerrero," He said proudly. He looked up at Sapphire smiling "My mommy helped named me"

"Guerrero eh?" I raised my eyebrow looking at sapphire then back down at Enzo.

"Yup it's mommy's last name"

"Did mommy tell you it was my last name too?"

"No, but she said your her husband" he looked up at her "Can I call Grandpaw Yegor" he said twisting his little foot into the ground.