Epilogue

Enzo is 18 Mila is 11.

Enzo

My parents were fucking. Again.

Just fucking gross.

Not discreet at all.

They could be so loud it was unnerving.

I looked at the girl next to me and uncuffed her "Aye you need to get out Mary"

"It's Mercy and I just got here a few hours ago" She looked at her phone "It's only 5"

"Then just leave. Get the fuck out before I have my sister play target practice with yo body"

She grabbed her clothes and left out the room. Mila came in shaking her head.

"Another one?" She asked jumping in the bed.

I shrugged "I get bored"

"Can we practice today?"

"Of course"

"Can TJ come?" Her face turned red

"You know dad will kill you"

"Only if you want some stitches" She crossed her arms "Plus all I have to do is blink my lashes papa will be putty in my hands. Mami taught me how to do it"

I shook my head "Get out, fucking demon" I pushed her out of my bed and flopped back in the bed.

"Jerk"

"Bitch"

I woke up and it was 9 in the morning. I took a shower and got dressed then headed downstairs. My ma, auntie, TJ, and Mila were all in the kitchen while my mom cooked. Mila jumped and moved away from TJ but relaxed when she saw it was me.

I just chuckled and shook my head.

I went over kissing my ma on the cheek.

"Morning ma"

"Morning my sweet boy" She smiled at me kissing my cheek.

"Ma I'm not 7 anymore"

She hit me in the head "Shut the fuck up" I looked at her crazy "Is that better?"

"Ma!" I said rubbing my head.

"Morning auntie" I went over hugging my auntie Kellis.

"Goodmorning baby." She smiled at me. "You two excited for today?"

"Mhmm," Mila said bouncing up and down, "Enzo said we could practice today"

My mom turned around looking at us "You two be careful, last time Mila walked out with a black eye and Enzo had to get a bullet taken out his ass"

"Shouldn't have hit me so hard" Mila stuck her tongue out at me

"Should've blocked quicker."

Raphael

"I want this done today, I'm sick of dealing with Sapphire's shit," I told Tyler.

Tyler scratched the back of his head "Boss, I um, I'm not going over Sapphire."

I looked at him and took a sip of my drink "I'm your fucking boss remember that"

"Yeah but Sapphire is everybody's boss. Even yours. Mafia and no mafia." Tyler sat down "She wants you to go shopping today, not me"

"I'm a fucking mob boss, the fuck do I look like going to a grocery store?" I downed the rest of my drink and stood up grabbing my jacket.