31

Tyler

I heard another scream and jumped.

How does a man make those sounds?

How does a woman get a man to make those sounds?

"She's great," Yegor said smiling "That's true art. My girl. Make proud"

Starlight smiled at him and gave him a kiss. She went over to open the fridge and shook her head "Whys is this fridge empty?" She looked at me.

I scratched the back of my head "Usually Sapphire or Kellis does the shopping and with both of them pregnant and out of commission-"

"Just say you ain't went and got no food"

I heard the door shut and Sapphire came in smiling with droplets of blood over her. "Hello family," She said washing her hands. "I want that body dropped off at this address. In 3 days. Freeze it" She handed me a paper and waved me off.

I'm glad she's better.

Raphael would literally have my head and beat her ass if he was awake.

I got up and grabbed a few men and went down to the basement.

The guy had bloodied whips on his whole body and words carved in his chest

"Greetings from your seed. You're next"

His head was twisted like something off of Saw. His ankles and knees were broken, most likely from the hammer with the blood over there.

Her favorite.

The tips of his fingers were gone. Sapphire must've had a lot of pent-up frustration.

"Let's get this body out and in the freezer for the boss lady," I said to the other men.

"She doesn't scare you?" One of the men said

I shrugged my shoulders "Our relationship is different"

"She's crazy like boss, even more crazy"

I started chuckling "You haven't even seen them fight"

Sapphire

"He's working with Leo, apparently he has some fascination with me and wants my hand. Nick promised him. He thinks with Raphael down I'll be more vulnerable"

"Dumb. You like be strong men no puny like Leo" Yegor said

"Strong men like my step dad" I smiled

"Yes like, dad. No step"

"Like dad, no step," I said hugging him, I looked at my mom "I set the meeting for tomorrow with Leo. I plan on taking his inner circle out and a few extras. Raphael has a rat there. It'll put him in control"

"He no rat in my mafia?" Yegor said crossing his arms.

I poured another glass of cranberry juice "No we took him out once we found out you're married to my mom" I took a sip looking away from him.

"I would kill. But he make you smile. So I no kill" He straightened out his tie.

"Once I get on that plane with him. You guys leave and go to another safe house." I looked at Yegor "Do you mind talking with Piero on my behalf while I handle this Leo situation?"

"Of course Moy dragotsennyy ogonʹ" (My precious fire)

My mom looked at me "So have you-"

I cut my mom off "if you ask about the baby just don't."