7

Raphael

I threw her to the floor, making Kellis jump back. She tried kicking at me but I just swatted her leg away, she tried getting up but I grabbed her by her neck and pulled her down the hallway to my room.

I threw her on the bed and she rolled over checking under the bed for a gun.

Smart.

I pulled my gun out stopping her actions.

"Lay the fuck down"

Her eyes got dark and she crawled back onto the bed laying down. "You sounding something like a real dom, you want me to do anything else?"

I ignored her and went over to grab some handcuffs. She looked at me like I was crazy and tried to get up and I shot next to her head and she didn't even flinch. "I told you to lay the fuck down right?"

I went over and handcuffed her to the bed and she eyed me and then started laughing out of nowhere. "I'm going to fuck you up," She said with a big grin on her face.

Sapphire

I watched him pull out a paddle. He came back over to me flipping me over and making my arms cross.

"I don't tolerate disrespect Victoria," He said in my ear.

I started laughing and he shoved my head in the pillows hard.

He pulled my head back and I took a deep breath "You're just so fun to disrespect daddy"

He looked at me frustrated making me smile "You're gonna count"

"Fuck you" I spat at him

I felt the first hit and I didn't even flinch.

Tricks on him, I'm a whore for pain.

And control.

By the tenth hit, I was completely turned on. I still didn't count and he was growing frustrated. It was quite funny watching him, I could tell he wasn't used to being challenged or disrespected. I had heard a few things about Raphael Guerrero when I was in the mafia lifestyle.

He kept hitting and hitting me, waiting for me to give him what he wanted. I tried my best not to, but the last one he hit me with hurt like a bitch and I flinched and he noticed.

He hit me harder and my head fell on the pillow.

"One Sir," I said finally giving in.

He rubbed my ass and I let out a deep breath before he hit me again "Two Sir"

He rubbed my ass then hit me again "Three Sir"

Then again "Four Sir" I moaned out.

Altogether he hit me 24 times. My ass was fucked but I was horny as shit. Plus I haven't had any real dick so, I decide to press his buttons a little more.

"That's it?" I shook my head "I was starting to think you really were a dominant man"

He flipped me over and I clenched my teeth and legs together from the pain.

He raised an eyebrow then reached around grabbing my ass.

I forced a moan down but I let out a low whimper.

He smiled and whispered in my ear "You're a pain whore huh"

He reached in my pants and felt my pussy. I moaned out and arch my back. He started to rub circles around my clit and I closed my eyes. Holding back my moans.

He eased two fingers in me, slowly thrusting in and out of me. He looked at me smirking and shook his head "You are fucking soaked" He started kissing on my neck and a small moan slipped out my lips.

He stoping fingering me, holding back my orgasm "You can't make me cum" I said chuckling. He pulled his hands out of my pants and I opened my mouth then he pushed his fingers in my mouth and I sucked on them. I pulled them out of my mouth and licked up his middle finger. I smiled at him and decided to show him who's really in charge. "I could make you cum so easy, but you. You can't" I started laughing "Do you even know how to make a woman cum?"

He grabbed my throat shoving me in the bed. "You wanna learn?" I smiled at him "Take my pants off Raphael" I said lowly. He let me go and pulled my pants down "My shirt, cut it off"

He pulled out the switch blade from his back pocket and cut my shirt open.
We both we're watching hypnotized as the blade ran against my skin and goosebumps started to form on me. He looked down at my body and licked his lips.

I leaned up as best a I could and kissed him roughly "Now take my panties off and make me cum"

His eyes got dark and it looked like his pupils had blown. All he was doing was proving my point.

He liked being dominated whether he knew it or not.

He slid my panties down and opened my legs. He didn't waste anytime attaching his mouth to my clit making my back arch. His tongue was circling my clit and he tightened his grip on my ass, making my back arch. I looked down watching him. His eyes were closed and I knew he was enjoying this. He stuck his tongue in my opening and fucking it. I bit my lip moaning, loving the feeling of his tongue inside my pussy. I grabbed on the cuffs tighter when he took a long lick against my whole pussy, making my toes curl. He started sucking on my clit again, I started to roll my hips, feeling self getting closer. He grabbed them and started to grind my pussy against his face. I bit my lip looking at him "Fuck! Good boy just like that" I moaned out. I felt my stomach tightening up and I threw my head back moaning out and cumming in his mouth. Once I caught my breath I looked down at him "Now make me cum with your dick"

His eyes were still dark and hooded. He took his clothes off and his dick came out.

The man was packing. Gawd damn.

He lifted my legs up and I gasped when he slid into me, not giving me anytime to adjust. This man was fucking huge. "Now fuck me. Hard"

He started pounding into me making me throw my head back. The pain from the paddle and the pleasure from his huge dick was so fucking intense. He lifted my legs up to where they were by my head and started drilling into me. I started moaning out "That's it baby. Fuck you're such a good boy. Now fucking kiss me" he was holding my legs still and crashed his lips on mine. I bit his lip making him groan out. "Did I say you could make noises" he pulled back and shook his head. I could tell he was somewhat embarrassed but his dick was saying otherwise. I felt him swelling up and going faster. I clenched against him "Did I say you can cum?" He shook his head. He unlocked the cuffs and I turned over. He pushed back into me and I grabbed his balls massaging them. I started throwing my ass back and circling my ass around and I came hard. I was grabbing the sheets and screaming into the bed. "Cum. Cum like a good little pet" he started drilling me like a fucking rag doll and I loved it. I felt him fill me up and he was breathing heavy.

He pulled out and flopped down next to me. "I told you" I said chuckling and breathing heavy.

"Told me what?" He looked at me also breathing heavy.

"You like being told what to do. Bye. I'm gonna go shower." And with that I grabbed my clothes and walked back to 'my room'

I'll be out of here by tonight.