38

Raphael

I went and grabbed Sapphire around 3 in the morning. I had Tyler distracting Enzo for most of the day, but every now and then he would ask where his mommy was at. He knew something was going on. Sapphire never goes anywhere without saying goodbye to him and reassuring him for more than half an hour that she would be coming back.

It took Kellis, Tyler and Myself to finally get him to sleep after him begging and crying for Sapphire. Then he wanted corage the cowardly dog on and apple juice before he finally passed out in the bed. In his own bed. Don't even get me started on how long it took me to talk him into getting in his own bed.

I can't believe she deals with him every day.

I've grown to love the boy but got damn he can be.... intense and clingy.

I brought her to our room and put her in the bed and took her clothes off.

"Raphael?"

"Yeah, baby?"

"I'm going to kill you"

"Not after what I tell you"

"Yeah? What's that?"

"We can do the execution tomorrow, I already sent the invites out" I kissed her neck

"I'm going"

"This will be the last kill for you till our baby is born. You understand?"

She nodded her head "Yes Rafi, I understand"

"Good" I smiled kissing her head. "God, I love you"

She smiled sleepily "I love you too"

When I woke up the next morning Sapphire and Enzo were already out the bed. I heard laughing and giggles in the bathroom. So I went and stood by the door watching them, Sapphire was kneeling next to the tub playing with bubbles with him.

"Shhh you're gonna wake daddy up," Enzo said giggling

"No you are" She took bubbles and smeared them on his face "Now you're Santa clause"

He wiped the bubbles away "Too much work"

She started laughing and pulled him out of the tub and dried him off "You know what to do next" She told him

He pulled his toothbrush out and started brushing his teeth.

Enzo brought a maternity instinct out of Sapphire I never knew she could possibly have, I can't wait for her to have our own kid.

Don't get me wrong, he's grown on me, I would even say I love Enzo, but he's not mine.

If Sapphire ever heard me say that she'll kill me.

"Mommy's going to be gone for a little bit today, you okay to hang out with uncle Tyler?"

"Yup, whatcha doing today?" He looked up asking her.

"Um some shopping for the baby"

"I wanna come"

"Let me get the first set of stuff then we can go together"

Sapphire

I looked up and saw Raphael in the doorway staring at us. "Good morning creep" I smiled at him

"You got an hour to get ready Sapphire"

"I already have everything out. Just need to get dressed. Is my mom and dad here?"

"Yeah they're downstairs"

"Mommy can I go see grandma and grandpaw?" He said excited

"Yeah go ask you're uncle Tyler to take you to them"