30

Yegor

"I have family, had family. They no know of me. Strong men. Like me. Beautiful family. Like me" I shook her shoulders "My brother and wife died, Mafia. My nephews Vladlan and Vladimir, smart boys. They left, went to New York, and made billions of dollar. Like me. Eh, but legit" I chuckled "It hurt. Have family. No talk. But safe." I sat her up and looked at her "I keep go. No can sit and cry. You have business to run. Grandbaby to take care. My grand baby? No?"

She nodded her head

"I Shoot you, you no take care of grandbaby" I shrugged "Plus how can I give you business if you no healthy? You smart girl. Mafia princess soon, Queen. I no walk you down aisle if you no be better"

"I wish you were my dad" She hugged me.

I hugged her tighter "You daughter. Beyond marry. You make Yegor happy." She smiled at me "Now get dress. Look like moy dragotsennyy ogon' again. We update. You run empire. Very soon you run 3 Mafia. True Queen"

She sat up and gave me another hug "Can you let Tyler know I want a meeting in a hour."

"Of course" I got up and kissed the top of her head and walked out the door.

My goddess looked up at me and I kissed her "She hurt. She better. Good dad" I patted my chest.

"I love you" She kissed me

"And I love you more"

Sapphire

I pulled the covers back and got up getting into the shower. The water felt good on my skin, considering the last time I took a shower I just sat in here until Tyler had to pull me out by force. I placed my hand over my stomach "Daddy will be better soon"

He better be.

I got out of the shower and curled my hair and put on some makeup. It had been a while since I had really gotten myself together. Shame on me.

I pulled out my white outfit that I was going to wear for me and Raphael's first date.

I smiled at the memory.

Most girls would want a romantic picnic or some bullshit along the lines of that.

But my Rafi knew me and I knew him, Raphael didn't have a normal romantic bone in his body.

I slipped on the outfit, I looked at myself in the mirror and shook my head then took it off.

Should I wear black like he does?

No.

I looked at my hair and decided I needed something new.

I braided my hair and put a lace on. I threw on a cheetah print top and some white pants.

I smiled, Raphael would love this

Raphael would love anything I wear.

I walked to Raphael's office and sat in his chair. "Update me" I put my gun on my lap.

Tyler came in and stood next to me.

"Leo heard about Raphael being down, he's been trying to meet with you. About business. Nicks spread word about what he did. Piero wants a meeting with you also about a shipment" A guy said/

I nodded my head "What's your name?"

"Justin"

"Thank you, Justin." I looked at Tyler "Set up the meeting with Leo and let me know. No men there."

Tyler leaned down and whispered in my ear "You're pregnant Sapphire"

"Are you saying you don't think I know what I'm doing?" I raised an eyebrow at him

He shook his head "No boss"

"What else? And somebody get me some fucking watermelon and cranberry juice"

A guy jumped up leaving out the room "And ice!"

I looked at everybody and a guy spoke up "We have one of the men from the shooting in the basement"

"Good! Shipments?"

"Everything's been in order, we have one tonight at Ricardo's club"

The guy came in handing me my watermelon and cranberry juice with ice. I smiled at him. "Thank you, what's your name?"

He started blushing and smiled "You're welcome, a-and it's Lucky"

"Thank you so much Lucky" I stuck a piece of watermelon on my fork and pointed at the guy "That isn't Ricardo's club anymore. They're mine and Raphael's. Fix it now"

I put the watermelon in my mouth and started chewing.

"We um-we have a shipment at yours and Raphael's club tonight"

"Mmm better" I picked up another piece "I want 40 men there tonight" I started chewing "Tyler I want you to find me an airport we can use. Once you do that I'll get the license and then we can start transporting Yegors stuff"

A guy raised his hand "We move product for the Russians now?"

I sat my watermelon down and took a sip of my delicious cranberry juice "Yes is that a problem"

"It's just that-that Raphael-"

I got up out of the chair grabbing my gun and walked up to him "Do you see my husband here?" He shook his head "Right that means I call the fucking shots!" I said looking around at all the men "Who calls the fucking shots?"

I cuffed my hand around my ear "You call the fucking shots" They all said.

"Good, now go do what you're paid to do" They all scattered like roaches. I turned to Tyler "Go take me to the bitch"

We were in the basement and Tyler opened the door. "He hasn't been touched, We-I figured you would want to do it"

I traced over the many objects "How many times has he been fed a day?"

"Once"

"Water?"

"Once"

I looked at him and grabbed the heretic fork and chained it to him.

I grabbed my fork and chewed a piece of watermelon then took a sip of my cranberry juice

"You know I've studied medieval torture and I'm really fascinated with it." I smiled at him "Wheres my donor?"

"Fuck off"

"Tyler?"

"Yes, boss?"

"Go get me that Andrews cross and bring it down here"

"Yes boss"