26

Sapphire

I was in the bed playing temple run 2 on my tablet. It was almost 2 in the morning and Raphael still wasn't here.

I was all done up ready to give my mans some pussy but his ugly ass never came.

Ugh, who was I kidding, Raphael was the furthest thing from ugly.

I turned the tablet off and sat it on the nightstand. Huffing. I'm gonna kill him when he gets here.

Yegor's in trouble too.

My mom gave him a curfew of 11 and it was way past 11.

"Any man can bend for the right woman. Mafia man or not"

My mom's words played over in my head.

Yeah, Ima bend that fucker when I see him. Bend his fucking fingers back.

I got up and headed towards the bathroom when the bedroom door flew open.

Raphael's hair was disheveled and his suit was messed up.

He came over to me wrapping his hands around my waist. He had a faint smell of liquor on him.

"Is this for me?" He said trying to pull down my top.

I swatted his hand away "Where the hell have you been"

"I went out with Yegor"

"Go get in the shower you fucking stink"

"Yes Countess" he bowed

I rolled my eyes and got back in the bed.

He came out with his towel on and his hair damp and messy. He was leaning against the doorway licking his lips like the fucking creep he is.

"Look at this" he motioned to his body "It's all yours"

I rolled my eyes and turned over.

You are upset with him.

Don't let a thin-ass towel distract you from that.

I felt the bed dip and he started kissing my neck and I pulled the covers closer to me.

Focus Sapphire.

"I got something for you while I was out," He said getting out of the bed.

I didn't move and I felt a small box being thrown at my head. I turned and looked at him and he was putting on clothes chuckling.

I opened the box and looked at him and down at the box.

"What the fuck Raphael!"

"What is it the wrong size? Or the color? It's the closest thing to Sapphire I could find. I got another one for you just in case" He threw the other box at me but I caught it this time. "If you don't like it well I don't know what to tell you."