32

Sapphire

We landed and were currently on the way to his warehouse. He wanted me to come to his house with him for a 'drink' but I politely declined saying I had to get back to Raphael.

"Once this is done I'll give you 40 percent instead of the 30" Leo said to me.

I smiled at him "No need. I don't need a pity deal"

Cause I'm finna take all yo shit.

"I just want you to be alright," he said his hand on my thigh "Especially with Raphael out of the picture"

"I'll be fine" a real tear slipped out and I quickly wiped it away "He'll be fine, he's not out of the picture just yet."

"It's okay to hurt, He's your husband"

I nodded my head and looked at my ring.

I can't wait to fucking kill you Leo.

We arrived at the warehouse, and he helped me out of the car. He led me into the warehouse. I hid my eyes for dramatics when he entered codes.

I already knew his fucking codes.

Fucking simple minded bitch.

"It's okay love. You can look" He chuckled.

I poked my head up and smiled. We got closer and I noticed it was less than 40 men. Maybe 30?

"Where are your men?"

"I got short. A lot of them are on missions"

"Okay, it'll take longer but we'll have it out of here by tonight," I said nodding my head and looking over to my men. "I want you guys to make sure this goes smoothly for our new friends okay?" I said to them.

"Yes boss"

Are all Mafia men this dumb when it comes to women?

His phone started ringing "Let me know if you need anything. Excuse me I have a phone call to take" He put his hand on my lower back and smiled at me.

A guy came up to me "I'm Adam, his second in command"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Sapphire Guerrero, but I'm sure you know that"

"Yes it's finally nice to meet you, I've heard a lot about you"

"All good things I hope" I smiled at him. More of our men started to come in and stood behind me. "Adam just tell them what you need to do and I'll be right here"

"Yes ma'am"

They started loading up crates and such it took a while before anything was nearly done.

When the last box was loaded I watched Adam send a text to Leo that everything was set to go.

I got up and pulled the knife from my thigh and I walked up to Adam then quickly grabbed him from behind and stabbed him in his chest, but not where I could kill him. Just to disable him.

I watched my men start to shoot everybody one took off with the truck and headed towards the airport.

I tied Adam up and took his phone. Texting Leo saying he was on his way.

I had my foot on Adam's chest and would occasionally shoot someone but our men had it under control.

I texted the rat letting him know we were almost done and to be ready.

"Boss you ready?" One of our men who I knew was Lamar asked me.

I looked up from my phone and saw all of Leo's men dead. "Good job, let's go. The rest of our men will meet us there. Let's get this done"

"Yes, boss!"

I grabbed Adam and threw him in the car.

"You won't get away with this"

"Um yes, I will" I started laughing and texting Kellis on my phone to make sure she was okay. She was having really bad morning sickness and I felt bad for her. I hadn't even had a budge of nausea. I was just hormonal as fuck.

We pulled up the to the estate and I screwed my silencer on. I got out of the car and shot the three guards at the front and grabbed Adam.

"You are going to knock on Leo's door for me okay"

"Fuck you"

"No thank you I'm married"

My men came in shooting and I joined in, knocking Adam to the ground until I needed him.

I kept walking and shooting, some of the men were covering me while others were just playing around.

Our plan wasn't to kill everybody. Just enough to get our rat in charge.

I unhooked Adam "Knock bitch" I put the gun to his head.

He knocked on the door "It's me, boss"

He opened the door and I kicked him to the ground and shot him in the head.

I shot the other guy that was standing there in the shoulder.

"Mrs.Guerrero-" I shot Leo's bitch ass too "Fucker"

I went over and pulled the rat up. He looked at his shoulder "It looks real"

"Yeah it does" I started laughing

"How's Raphael?"

"He's good" I shot him in the leg "Tell them Raphael was here"

"Got it boss" He grunted out

I left out and was met with a skinny dirty little boy. "Are you here to kill me?" He said looking around at all the bodies and then at my gun in my hand.

This boy looked about 3 or 4, dark hair, pretty bright brown eyes

I knelt down "No, I'm not. How old are you?"

"Um I think I'm 6" He shook his head "I'm not sure"

"That's okay. My names Sapphire, what's your name?"

He shrugged "I don't know, Leo says boy, but I'm sure he's saying that cause I'm a boy"

I smiled at him and felt my eyes watering "Are you hungry?" He nodded his head "I'm going to pat you down okay?" I showed him my gun and put my gun on the floor "I'm not going to hurt you"

He nodded his head and I gently started patting him checking for anything. When I got to his ribs he flinched. I looked at him and lifted his shirt up and gasped.

He had so many bruises on his ribs and stomach area.

Who could do this to a little ass boy?

One of our men came up "Boss-"

"Tell Tyler to get the nurse ready"

"Yes, boss. Everything is ready"

I nodded my head and waved him off, I looked back at the little boy and I smiled at him "Have you ever been on a plane?"