23

Sapphire

"About what?"

"I know you know" He crossed his arms looking at me.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"That Kellis is pregnant"

I slapped his arm "Shut the fuck up! Congratulations!"

He grabbed my arm and pulled me to their room, I came in and saw Kellis was in the corner on the floor crying.

I pulled my gun out "What the fuck did you do to her"

"I want you to get rid of her"

I looked at him like he was fucking crazy

I cocked my gun back and was about to pull the trigger "No!" Kellis yelled

I kept my gun pointed at him. Tyler raised his hands up "What I meant was, you hid from the Mafia for years. I need you to get her a new identity and one for the baby"

Kellis was crying harder "Please don't do this Tyler."

Tyler looked like he was about to cry his damn self.

I put my gun down and looked at Kellis then nodded my head "Well do it after my dad is dead. She can't be by herself with him alive"

Kellis put her head in her hands "Please! Please Sapphire don't do this!"

"Either you get rid of the fucking kid or you leave!" Tyler yelled even making me jump "My kid will not be involved in this fucking life!"

Kellis got up and slapped him "I hate you!" Then left out the room

Tyler looked at me "You know why I'm doing this right?"

I nodded my head "Yeah I do. I get it, but you gotta think about how she feels. You really want her raising y'all kid by herself?"

"I can't do my job if I'm worried about her and the baby"

"You're gonna do that even more if they're gone stupid"

He sat on the bed and rubbed his head "What should I do?"

"I don't fucking know I ain't got no kids"

"What-What if it was you and Raph?"

"Well, firstly I would shoot him in his fucking face for tryna get rid of me. Secondly, we would talk about this like fucking adults instead of you making decisions for her"

"What about school?"

"We can get a tutor. Have a little classroom made" I knelt down "Do you really want her and the baby gone? Think about it, she'll get over you meet a man. He'll be daddy to your kid. While you're sitting here killing people miserable and missing out on yo kid's life. While Kellis has to give the baby bullshit excuses on why you not there, and then there's the possibility of the kid hating you" I shrugged "She's safer here. With us."

Tyler

I was looking around the house for a full 30 minutes and I still couldn't find her.

My anxiety was going through the roof.

I was about to knock on Sapphire and Raphael's door but I heard them fucking.

Ima leave them alone.

I bother them enough.

Sapphires gonna shoot me one of these days. Again.

I checked the basement and finally found her sitting on one of the beds.

"Kellis, what the fuck are you doing down here? You can get fucking sick!"

She scoffed "Like you give a damn"

"Why would you say that? Of course, I do!"

"Really? Is that why you want to send me and the baby off like a fucking package?"

I took a deep breath thinking about what Sapphire said.

Look at me taking advice from a psychopath on kids.

"Just come upstairs so we can talk" I begged her.

"Go choke on a dick Ty" She glared at me.

"I will if you come talk to me" I smiled at her

She started laughing "Whatever dork"

We went upstairs to our room she sat down on the bed and I got on my knee in a kneeling position to let her know she was in control.

"Tell me how you feel," I said gently

"Why would you do that? Do you really not want us?"

"I was trying to protect you, Kellis! I couldn't live with myself if something was to happen to you" I touched her stomach "Or our baby"

"Sending us away wont protect us. It'll make everybody more vulnerable."

I grabbed her hand "I know and I'm sorry" I kissed her hand "I want you and I want our baby"

"Then fucking act like it" She kissed me.

Sapphire

I was playing with Raphael's fingers cuddling with him.

"How come you never talk about your parents?" I asked him.

"My Padre killed my Madre and I killed my Padre. Story over" He said bluntly

I laced our fingers together "Tell me about her. Your Madre"

He looked down at me smiling then looked away "She was beautiful and smart. Stubborn. She didn't take any shit from anybody. She wasn't a killer though. She would stay in the kitchen most of the day cooking for the whole house. She could make the devil blush. Her and my sister were alike in a lot of ways."

I watched him talk about his mother and could see how distant his eyes were.

"I had a twin," I said

He looked down at me "Really?" He said shocked and I nodded my head "Tell me about him"

"He died when he was 10, nothing Mafia related surprisingly. He got phenomena. His name was Sean."

"Sean and Sapphire?" He chuckled

"My dad picked his name out," I said laughing "We were always attached at the hip. He was my best friend. I guess I kinda lost my mind after he died"

"You had one of those?" He teased me.

"Shut up," I said chuckling.

"I bet your brother and my Madre are upstairs laughing at us"

"Most definitely laughing at our crazy asses"

"My Madre would whoop me if she saw how I treated you"

"Like a Physcotic Queen?"

"Ahhh you think you're funny. I'm talking about the fighting"

"I like the fighting"

He kissed my forehead "I do too mi pequeña descarada"