19

Sapphire

We had landed in Russia a few hours ago, I had slept the majority of the flight but was kept up the last few hours because Raphael wanted some pussy and I damn sure wasn't going to tell him no

We had landed in Russia a few hours ago, I had slept the majority of the flight but was kept up the last few hours because Raphael wanted some pussy and I damn sure wasn't going to tell him no. Tyler and Kellis had slept most of the flight and Tyler handled a few work calls but besides that, it was a pretty good flight.

His, well ours now, the house was beautiful in Russia.

"Mi pequeña descarada wake up" I felt kisses being placed against my inner thighs. I felt his tongue on my clit and I pushed his head away.

"Jesus Demarcus Christ Raphael. No, move your fucking face"

He started laughing "I told you, you were going to hate cumming when I was done with  you"

I huffed "Give me an hour"

"Now or never mi pequeña descarada"

"Mr.Guerrero, are you giving me an ultimatum?"

"I am" I opened my legs and he smirked at me. "That was a good choice"

"Shut up and eat my pussy" I smirked at him.

Before he could even touch me there was a pounding on the door.

Fucking Tyler. Ima put a bell on his ass.

"What Tyler! I'm tryna get my pussy ate!"

Raphael started laughing and got up.

"What are you doing?"

Raphael opened the door and I huffed throwing the covers over me.

"Are you taking Sapphire to the event tonight?" Tyler asked him.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Word got out that you married Liam's daughter?" He said in a questionable voice.

Raphael looked at me "What I say?"

"Trust daddy," I said smiling and rubbing my legs together.

"Um that's fucking gross," Tyler said with his hands up.

"Then stop fucking coming in here," I said irritated.

"If I didn't you two would be in here fucking all day and nothing would get done"

"Doesn't sound too bad to me" I smiled at Raphael.

"Okay that's enough of that" Tyler said stepping in between us blocking our view from each other "Why is there a rumor going around that you're married to Liam's daughter?"

"I told Melissa that. So now I know she's a rat for somebody. Just need to figure out who"

"What are the chances it's my dad?"