12

Sapphire

I was cuddled up with Raphael, which was weird at first but our bodies just molded together. He had to carry me to our room, my legs were done for the night and were still shaking from being fucked so good. My leg was thrown over his and his arm was tucked under my head. I was tracing my imaginary name on his chest and he was playing with my nipple.

"Stop Raphael," I said giggling

"Your body is so perfect"

"I could say the same" I ran my finger up and down his chest. "You never told me how old you are, I just know you're older than me"

"38"

"And here you let a 22-year-old drive you crazy" I teased him "A bit unorthodox if you ask me"

He chuckled "You think this is unorthodox, you should hear about what my best friend did"

"Who Tyler?"

"No, another friend. Dominic."

"Really? Do tell."

"Vladlan Lebedev, you heard of him?"

"The business mogul?"

"Yeah, he's a good friend of mine too, anyway. Dominic and his daughter started sneaking around together."

"You mean-" I raised my eyebrows at him and he chuckled "Dominic Redwood?"

"Yes, they were fucking. They got married not too long ago and just had a baby. She just turned 20"

"Well shit, that is unorthodox." I laced my fingers with his "What happened?"

"With what?"

"Your sister"

He didn't flinch or tense up. He just sighed "My sister wanted her own company. A company that worked with lingerie. She sketched designs all the time and she was very talented. My sub at the time had a company that did exactly that. So I thought instead of her having to work herself to the bone I could just steal it from my sub. I had Dominic do the shady work and that so she wouldn't know. All Raquel had to do was show up."

I playfully slapped his chest "Bad dom"

He chuckled "But anyway I got it from her. Nick came to me saying he wanted the company. Of course,  I said no. He just said okay and walked out. Two days later my sister was found dead in her office"

I shook my head. Just like my mom. All over fucking territory.

"What's my other surprise?" I asked him changing the subject.

"I sent someone to kill Ajax" I sat up a bit "Think about it Ajax is dead with a few other people, Ian's unharmed, and then the video" He shrugged

"Two birds with one stone" I squealed. I got up and got on top of him kissing him "thank you! thank you!"

"Anything for you mi pequeña descarada"

"Anything?" I asked and he nodded his head "I want to go shopping"

"Done"

"I waaaannntt" I sat there thinking "to blow up a building"

"Done"

"Mission?"

"Done"

I leaned down biting his earlobe "I want to dominate you" I felt his dick get hard "Seems like he does too" I grabbed his dick in slid it into me he leaned up taking a nipple in his mouth, making me throw my head back and moan.