13

Sapphire

I was sitting at the hotel bar drinking a glass of wine. I spotted Li coming in out of the corner of my eye. Everyone in the hotel bar froze for a second but me.

I was sitting in a nice place where if the Chinese decided to look they wouldn't see my face. I would be just another ghost to chase for them.

"Excuse me?" I said and the bartender came up.

"Yes ma'am"

"Can I have another glass" I pointed down to my glass of wine.

"Yes ma'am"

"Stood up?" I looked next to me and saw Li.

Too fucking easy.

If my dad and his men unknowingly taught me anything is that Mafia men have a big ass ego. They want the prettiest woman, the most power, the most money and it was so easy to kill them that way too. They get so desperate and stop thinking straight. For fucks sake, if i hadn't liked Raphael the way I did, I would've been killed him.

I chuckled and shook my head "No I'm just waiting on my best friend" I said uninterested

He sat next to me "You don't mind, do you?"

"Just as long as you're gone before my Best Friend gets here"

"You're not from around here are you?"

"No vacationing"

"That explains it"

"Explains what?" I looked at him taking a sip of my wine.

Cocky ass Mafia men. I internally rolled my eyes. Always so full of themselves.

"Nothing" he shook his head chuckling "Li"

I looked at his hand and hesitantly shook it "Jessica"

"Nice to meet you"

We spent the next hour talking and honestly if I wasn't about to kill him. I would probably kick it with him.

"You're lying" I said faking laughing

"I swear, came right through my leg"

I fake grimace "I can't even begin to imagine getting shot" I shook my body "I know that shit hurt" I said and he chuckled.

My phone started ringing and it was Kellis. I obviously saved her under a fake name. "This is my best friend" I said to him "is it okay if I put it on speaker? My phones messed up"

"Go ahead"

"Hello?"

"Girl I am so sorry, I over slept."

"It's okay. I found somebody that kept me company" I looked him up and down

"Oooo maybe I should just go back to sleep then?"

I started laughing "Maybe"

He gave me a smile and mouth '201' getting up and leaving. I nodded my head "Okay girl, I'll be back in a little bit"

I got up and went to his room, I gently knocked on the door. He opened the door and I walked in. I walked over to the bed and laid on it showing him my ass.

"This bed is so comfortable. My bed at home isn't even this comfortable."

"I'm glad you like it"

I smiled at him "Hopefully you'll be able to keep me in it all night"

"What about your friend?"

"Does it matter? She said she overslept." I smiled at him.

He laughed and got on the bed and climbed on top of me, I lifted my dress up a bit and he came in between me kissing me sloppy.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and quickly snapped it and pushed him off of me.

"Gross." I got up off the bed and pulled my dress down wiping off my mouth "To much tongue. Raphael would never"

I opened up the window so when I cleaned up it wouldn't wreak of fucking bleach.

I dragged him into the bathroom throwing him in the tub and took off my clothes.

I went back in the room and looked in the closet and found the acid and bleach.

I brought everything back to the bathroom and got to work.

After I was finish dismembering his body and cleaning up. I took a shower and put on the hoe outfit with a wig and walked through the hotel to the front doors.

I walked down the street to the corner. I talked to a few of the prostitutes and waited on the car that Raphael was sending.

I seen a red 2005 Malibu and I started laughing to myself.

Cheeky fucker.

I walked to the car "Whatcha need baby"

"Astronave"

Spaceship code word.

I got in the car and he took me home back to my mans.

I walked in the house and Raphael came out the kitchen. He dismissed the guy with a wave of his head.

He came over to me grabbing me and looking me over. "Did he touch you?"

"Yup, he touched all over me." I rubbed up my body "And I let him taste me-"

He threw me against the wall and grabbed my neck lifting me up "Sapphire"

I started laughing and kicked him making him drop me "I'm just fucking with you"

He looked at me and I walked past him towards the stairs "Come upstairs in 10 minutes. I have a surprise for you"

He got up "A surprise?"

"Yup" I started walking up the stairs again "I did let him kiss me"

He started making his way towards me and I turned around holding my hand up "Has it been 10 minutes?" He reluctantly shook his head "Then go sit yo ass down and in 10 minutes come up stairs"

Nick

"I have that for you Boss, but I'm afraid you won't like it. I had my guy run it a few times to check"

Chavo handed me the tablet I watched Ian walk into my office then look through some stuff, he walked out calling somebody then hung up.

I handed him the tablet "I'm going to kill that fucker"

"Boss you need to approach this carefully. Find out who he's working for. If he has more people working for him"

I nodded my head "I knew it was smart hiring you, even if you slept with my daughter."

"Speaking of Sapphire, have you heard anything?"

I shook my head "She moves so fucking fast. She never stays in the same place for more than three days"

"Well you did train her"

"To good obviously" I rubbed my face frustrated.

"You did want her to take over, all she's doing is showing you how good she is."

"And I still do. She's going to take over kicking and screaming."

"Boss why do you want this so much" he shook his head. "You know Sapphire will never willingly lead the American mafia"

"That bitch Starlight's alive and I want her to see what she hated most. The thing she tried so hard to protect her from"

"What? Since when?"

"Since she ran off with that Russian fuck Yegor Lebedev"