Emotion Filled Embrace

I awoke the next morning, smiling at the sunrise. Nothing was going to get in my way of developing a relationship with Link. I have to talk to him and be patient. Some topics may be too much for him but that doesn't matter. I'll make sure that he's comfortable. I get dressed quickly and pull my hair up into a bun. It was hot outside and I didn't feel like adding another reason for why I would sweat. I stared at myself in the mirror for a couple minutes before rolling my eyes, opening the door, my eyes meeting Link. Was he... outside the door the entire time? The whole night?

"Did you... sleep?" I asked subconsciously. He looked away from me, shaking his head no after a minute of silence. I sighed.

"Then I guess you'll be resting for the remainder of the day. You will not follow me whether my father told you to or not. You have to sleep or you'll get sick. Is that clear-"

"My King's orders go before yours, Princess. Forgive me." He said, interrupting me. I smiled a bit at him, glad he felt like he could actually speak to me for once.

An idea suddenly came to me at that moment. Would that work? Urbosa always made jokes about semi... interesting things? Maybe if I caught Link off guard, he would feel like he had to speak whether he wanted to or not? I have to try this.

"Perhaps I should make you lay down by tying you to the bed, whispering in your ear sweetly while also kissing you until you fall into a deep sleep?" I countered, smiling a bit. Maybe a little over the top. Link's eyes widened, his face turning red. I laughed a bit at him. He was completely speechless. That didn't work but it was worth a try.

"D-Did I hear you right?" Link asked, now covering the lower half of his face with his hand, trying to not show that he was flustered.

"You did. It just goes to show that Urbosa isn't the best influence and that you're also making me have to cling to desperate measures. If you don't like this side of me, maybe you should learn to use your words... unless you'd rather use them in the bedroom-"

"P-Princess, I-"

"No need, we can settle this tonight."

"N-No! I..." Link sighed, blushing uncontrollably. I let out a laugh that I had been holding. He looked at me somewhat confused but he quickly shook it off, finally realizing that I was joking. That's one way to make him talk but it doesn't get him to say anything too valuable. I need something deeper. I walked past Link, slowly making my way out of Gerudo Town and onto the hot sands of the desert, Link following behind. What could I do with sand? I snapped out of my thought process when Link grabbed my hand, gesturing that he didn't want me out here and clearly wanted me back inside the walls of Gerudo but I wasn't going to listen to him.

"Already trying to hold my hand? You really are quite forward." I said, trying to make him think about something else so he wouldn't force me to go back into town. He immediately let go of my hand, rolling his eyes slightly. This is actually more of him than I've seen. He's actually expressing himself instead of being this blank slaight. Sand... sand... castle. Yes! That's it!

"Link?" I turned towards him with a smile on my face, excited about this new idea that just popped into my head. He slowly looked at me, fearing that I would say some other strange comment by the look on his face.

"Let's build a sand castle!" I said, quite impressed with myself at coming up with such a thing. Link blinked a few times, almost as if he didn't think I was serious. I laughed a little, sitting down in the sand, pushing it slowly into a hill shape. I would then use the water that I had brought with me to make the sand more moldable. I heard Link sigh before sitting down in the sand as well, helping me move the sand towards the growing pile.