contribute to techno

hey.

after this chapter there will be no more 'down with the revolution.'

after this week, there will be no more 'down with the revolution'

there will be no more 'the only universal language'

this is out of respect for the amazing content creator that has passed. technoblade

technoblade has been a huge influence to me and probably to all of us. he made me realize my love for litterateur and history, he was the main reason i got a wattpad account.

without him i wouldn't be standing here.

and out of respect for what technoblade has done for me and for millions of others, i will be taking down these books.

you may ask 'for how long will these books be down?' and to that i say when i can get over this. this death is not something i expected so suddenly and with the various other deaths that have happened to me this year, this settled it for me.

my minecraft books, excluding the first two ranboo ones, will be torn down from my page. they will be gone until i say it is time to bring them up. this is out of respect and honoring technoblade a death.

technos name was alex, not dave and i found the story funny. maybe if he had told it under certain circumstances i would've laughed, but all i can do now i hold down another sob from the story.

i won't use alex, i won't use it. that's a name that only people who had a connection with him shall use. i'll call him technoblade and the fake name his sibling gave him.

i just want everyone to know that technoblade was strong and he loved us all. from the first person that subscribed or donated, he knew he'd love us. and he did. and we loved him. so all we can do now is hope that he's moving a better life in where ever he resides now.

if it's not to much to ask, write how techno contributed to your life. vent right here right now about how much you loved him or what he did for you. i'll listen and when this book is gone i'll still listen. we all loved him so it's only fair that we listen to eachother.

technoblade never dies. his body may have, but word and memory of him will continue on forever.

- Batch