Elections

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Y/n's P.O.V.

~1 month later~

"God dammit, you're such a fucking idiot Wilbur." He bowed his head somewhat in shame. "You knew this was going to happen eventually!" Wilbur ran a hand through his hair.

"Hey to be fair, it was a good plan!"

"No it wasn't."

"Fair point." I sighed and walked up to him. I placed a hand on his shoulder, giving him a small smile.

"Please don't fuck this up Wilbur." He smiled back.

"Don't worry, I won't!" I shake my head.

"Ok, I'm going to check up on Tommy." He nodded, leaving me to walk away. I walk into Tommy's home and was greeted by Quackity. I smiled at him, he smiled back and moved out of the way for me. I thank him and walk in the room to go look at Tommy. He was sitting on his bed, focused on rubix cube. I laugh at his childness, catching his attention. He looked up at me and gave me his toothy grin.

"Hello Y/n!" I laughed and walked over to Tommy.

"Hello Tommy." I sat beside him, he gently tossed the rubix cube across the room and laid down on his back. "I'll be careful this time, ok?" He scoffs and rolls his eyes. I lift his dirtied white and red tee to reveal a scar on his stomach. I ran a hand over it, he shivered at my touch. I was cold today, so I guess it was understandable. "Ok, I think it's time we removed the stitches." Tommy looked at me, his eyes widen.

"What do you mean!?" He said, swiftly sitting up and pulling his shirt down to cover his scar. I gave him a serious look.

"What I mean, is that you've healed. We need to take the next step and remove your stitches so that you can continue to heal, ok?" Tommy hesitantly nodded. Quackity walked into the room. He leaned against the door frame and pushed his sunglasses up.

"Did you hear the news?" I raised a brow and shook my head. He smiled at this and gave out a low chuckle. "I'm the candidate running against Wilbur, Y/n." I stood up.

"WHAT!?" He laughed and raised his hands.

"Don't be so shocked! You where the one that called me a 3rd grader that couldn't afford to go to hot topic." I rolled my eyes and pushed him out. "What are you-?"

"I don't want to see you right now, get out please." I shut the door to Tommy's music room and turned back to him. I sat down next to him. "Ok, now let's get those stitches out of you."