Found

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Y/n's P.O.V.

"What do you mean we aren't alone?" Eret said, looking around swiftly. I grabbed his arm and started to pull him faster, we needed to get to Wilbur's house.

I pulled Eret across the wooden path, trying not to trip me or him in the process. We ran up the stairs and passed Tommy's house. He wasn't in there. Before we could run inside the mountain, three figures jumped down and in front of us. I gave out a loud shriek as I held a handout in front of Eret to prevent him from going any further. Me and Eret stayed still as the figures brushed themselves off, flicking dirt off of their clothing. After they were done, they stood up taller and came into view.

"Dream? Gogy? Sapnap? What's the meaning of this?" I asked them as I scooted closer to Eret. Eret handed me a sword behind my back, I take it and give him a look to signal a thank you.

"You see, we want to make a small...Agreement." Dream said, stepping forward. I narrow my eyes at him.

"We aren't interested Dream..." He smiled when I said his name.

"Say that again?" Eret stepped out in front of me.

"She said we aren't interested! Now if you'll excuse us, we'll be going." Eret tried to push them away, but George shoved him back towards me. I stared at them.

"I didn't want to do this..." I draw the sword out from behind my back. Sapnap took a step back.

"Pft, what are you going to do? Fight us?" I inched closer.

"Guy's we should really get going, she knows how to use that thing..."

"SHUT IT SAPNAP!" Dream shouted out to him. My eye twitched. Sapnap coward behind Dream. Eret pulled out his sword and went after George, I went after Dream. Our swords clinked together. I swiped him away from me, gaining distance. I started to climb up the mountain, Eret was already on the other side as he had caught George off guard, which costed him a leg. Me and Dream had a quick brawl on the top of the small mountain, the sun setting in the distance. Dream made a quick swipe and my sword fell from my hands and down onto the wooden pathway. Dream grinned as I backed up to the edge of the mountain. He inched closer to me before he was right in front of me. He grabbed my chin, I didn't move.

"Brave, aren't we?" I could feel his breath on me. I smiled.

"Indeed I am." I pushed him away from me, and in one swift motion I jumped off of the mountain side. I grabbed the bow that was on my back and shot a few arrows at Dream, disarming him of his sword. I grinned as his sword fell alongside me. I placed the bow back onto my back and put Dreams sword into my sheath before turning over. I saw Eret below me, he was on his horse while holding mine in his grip. I landed onto my horse and grabbed ahold of his reigns, before swerving out of the way and back towards the back side of L'manberg.