|Loading Tubbo's Good ending...|

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Y/n's P.O.V.

"SCHLATT LET GO OF ME! THAT FUCKING HURTS!" Schlatt only laughed. He pulled me by the hair and into his house. He threw me back down onto the ground, I turned over and kicked him away. This was way to early! The others aren't here, I need to buy time. I stand up and run around his house in search of a hiding spot. I find one and squeeze my small form into the small area. I cover my mouth as I listen to Schlatt run by.

"Oh, Y/n, where are you?" I heard him ask. I refused to do anything. A knock was heard at the door. Schlatt turned around and ran to the door. "Coming!" He opened the door. I take a peak out of my small hiding spot and watch. "Hello Tubbo, what do you want my right hand mand." I watch as he pulled out a bat from behind him. "Tubbo?" Schlatt backed up and I smiled. That's not Tubbo!

"It's Toob..." Toob hit Schlatt over the head, knocking him out. He saw me and ran up to me and grabbed me, pulling me upwards. "Just kidding, it's Tubbo!" I laugh and run outside the door with him. "LIGHT IT UP BOYS!" Tubbo yelled. Cheers where heard as people of the smp lit Schlatt's house on fire. I wanted to stay back and watch that motherfucker burn to the ground, but Tubbo grabbed my arm and pulled me away. We started to climb up steep hills and mountains. Tubbo started to hum the song 'We Didn't Start the Fire' as we ran away from our old home.

"It's true..." I whispered, reaching the top of the mountain. Tubbo looked at me and raised a brow.

"What is?" I giggled and brought out some obsidian and started to build a nether portal.

"We didn't start the fire, did we?" Tubbo smiled and nodded. I lit the portal and we hopped in. We roamed around before we reached the top of the nether. We squeezed between the bedrock and roamed the ashy surface. I build another portal and light it. I grab Tubbo's hand and we hopped in together. We emerged in a jungle. I checked the compass; we were 1 million blocks away from the smp! I showed Tubbo and he smiled.

"Let's start a new life out here ok?" I nod and grabbed his hand.

"Let's never leave each other's side, for as long as we are alive!" I replied. His smile widens and I squeezed his hand. "Still got your ender chest on you?" He nodded and let go of my hand, opening the chest and pulling out a few axes for us to tear down trees with.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Toby! Haha, move!" I yelled as I ran down the windy stairs of our tree house. "Get ready! We have to be there for Tommy's election!" I yelled out to him. He gave me a thumbs up and started to put on his old suit. I did the same. These things bring back memories, some I wish to forget, but others I wish to keep. I brush my hair out and placed the comb down, turning around and seeing Toby's green eye's staring back at me. I giggle and walk up to him, placing a kiss on his lips. "C'mon, we're going to be late." He nodded and took hold of my hand. We went down the stairs and walked to out portal. We walked through and took the ice bridge down the the other portal, connected to L'manberg. We went through and emerge in the tunnel under Pogtopia and L'manberg. We walked up the stairs and soon emerged on the surface.

"Y/N! YOU'RE BACK!" Bad yelled as he ran up to me and gave me a great big hug. I laughed and gave him a hug in return.

"Hey, be careful! I'm a lawyer!" Toby said, causing us to laugh. "I can sue you for harassing my girl." If the: >:/ face was a person, that would be Toby in this very moment. I roll my eyes and ruffled his hair.

"Oh c'mon, you know I love you." He smiled.

"I know, I'm just a really good lawyer." I laughed as we walked up to the podium. We sat down in the front row next to Wilbur. I gave Wil a hug and met up with some old friends, even Punz, Ponk and Purpled where there! A sudden clap of Tommy's hands brought our attention upwards again. He looked nervous, but Techno gave him a pat on the back for reassurance. He sighed and stood up straight.

"I would just like to thank everyone for being here, and to thank everyone who had voted me and allowed me to be here today." He gestured his hand towards me and Toby. "I would like to thank my best of friends, Tubbo, Y/n and Wilbur for supporting me as well. Although those two did pussy out and ran away when we set the man's house on fire, they are still an amazing couple. And friends, can't forget that one too!" Me and Toby laugh as I squeezed his hand. Tommy smiled at me, before looking back at the audience he had. "Thank you everyone so, so much. I never though I would be here at all. I thought all hope was lost the moment we were kicked out of L'manberg, but it turns out that you just need to wait for things to get better. Because it will happen. I mean, look at where I was and look at where I am now! I'm the mother fucking president with The Blade as my right-hand fucking man! If I can get here, then you surely can get anywhere!" Tommy yelled. He raised a fist in the air, grinning widely. "LONG LIVE L'MANBERG!" He yelled. Me, Toby, Techno, Fundy, Eret and Wilbur raised out hands up high.

"LONG LIVE L'MANBERG!" We yelled with him.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵