Brawl

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Y/n's P.O.V.

I stood up onto my feet and violently shook my head.

"No Schlatt you must be joking with me, right?' Schlatt only gave me a chuckle. Before he started to walk in the opposite direction that I was in and started to head toward the door.

"You'll learn Y/n, you'll learn soon enough. Just give it some time and you will eventually understand why I do the things that I do." He opened the door and started to walk out, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

My arms are starting to hurt. Schlatt was making us tear down the walls of L'manberg. No one really approved but we had no other choice but to listen to Schlatt. I took a deep breath in and continued to tear down the walls with my pickaxe. I looked out the hole I had made in the wall and saw Tommy and Wilbur standing on a cliff. I could see Wilbur muttering some words as he watched in horror as we tour down the walls of our once beautiful country. After a while, I knew what he was saying. I decided to join in from the distance.

"I heard there was a secret place, where men could go and emacipate, the tyranny and brutality of their rulers." Tubbo stood beside me and placed a hand on my shoulder smiling at me as he looked at Wilbur and Tommy as Well.

"Well, this place is real, you needn't fret! For Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Y/n, Fuck Eret." I smiled and sang the next verse.

"It's a very big, and not blown up L'manberg." Tubbo smiled, Fundy came up behind us and looked at the other two as well.

"My L'manberg." We sang together. "My L'manberg, My L'manberg." I gripped my pickaxe tighter as we sang the last line, loud enough for the others to hear. "My L'man...Berg..." I sighed as the two gave us a small wave, Tommy giving us a small smile and thumbs up.

"Yeah, how about these walls huh? Guess we should continue tearing the down, right?" Schlatt said as he gave us pats on our backs. I grunt as he forced me to continue mining.

"You know, you really aren't giving me any valid points right now that make me want to become your empress. How about you try a little-"

"Holy shit is that Technoblade?" I heard Quackity yell out, pointing behind Tommy and Wilbur. I turned and saw a man with Pink hair and little, but noticeable, pig ears on top of his head. He wore a crown and a royal looking outfit, his cape looked fluffy. His hair was pulled up into a braid, waving behind him and to the sky he had just passed. He looked over at to us, he locked eyes with me. I froze under his gaze. He was intimidating.