Broken

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Trigger warning!
Mentions of Rape.

Third Person

The female was broken and left with nothing. She knew she shouldn't have returned but, she did anyways. She should have listened to what Tommy and Wilbur had said. She was hurt all over. Schlatt really wasn't a good person, was he? Sure, he did his best to protect her from having anything unwanted, like a child, but he sure as hell wasn't as gentle as he said he would be. She was broken, hurt, and torn from the inside out.

She whimpered as she stood up from her chair. She wanted to leave. So, she was going to leave. She needed to leave. She wanted to leave. She made her way around the woods as best as she could. She eventually saw Tommy sitting outside, feeding his horse. The girl collapsed next to him, feeling nothing but pain and guilt.

"Y/n, what the hell happened? Hey, get up, I'll help you. C'mon let's get you inside ok?" She nodded. She felt safe with Tommy. She knew she was safe with Tommy.

Walking inside, Technoblade was sharpening his netherite sword he had stolen, and Wilbur was cooking up some steak. Rumor has it that Tubbo is cooking a fucking village at the time. Technoblade jumped at the sudden burst through the door and scooted over so that the female could sit next to him. He placed his sword down by the chest and Wilbur tried his best to wait faster for his steak to cook.

Tommy placed the female down onto the bed, right next to Techno, and held her face in his hands. After Wilbur said 'fuck the steak it can burn' he too crowded around the female. She had a look of pain and her legs where closed tightly. You should know where this is going.

"Y/n, what happened? Did you hurt yourself on the way here?" She shook her head at Tommy's words. True, she did hurt herself on the way here, but it wasn't her fault. It was Schlatts. "Can you please tell us so that we can help you?" She nodded, tears stabbing her E/C eyes.

She slowly began to tell the story of how Schlatt broke her. How he did the unthinkable to her. Yes, he was careful, but not to her. He made sure he broke her. He said that he didn't want her to be taken away from him by some Brits. But that's all she wanted. Was to be taken away from that hell hole and to be taken in by the Brits. She knows that she deserves better, but she's trapped. And she can't escape the hell she is stuck in.

Tommy covered his mouth, tears pricking his eyes. Wilbur was in a state of shock, he didn't know how to react to this new information. Techno had his head hanging low, he was processing the information and thinking about how to execute his plan. Techno made up his mind. He stood up and grabbed the sword that was next to him. His eyes no longer had that charming pink shade dusted into them, instead it was all just red. Nothing more, nothing less.