|Loading...|

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Y/n's P.O.V.

"Big Q, where are you-?"

"I'm so fucking done with him!"

"With who?"

"WITH SCHLATT!" He yelled at me. I grabbed the top of his head and pulled him close to me, giving him a hug. "Now I know why you hate him so much. After you left, he needed someone else to pick on. He knew he couldn't pick on Tubbo or Fundy because you would be pissed, Eret isn't even in Manberg anymore, so that left me."

"Did he do anything?" I asked. He shook his head.

"No, he was just really mean. He didn't do anything as extreme as he did with you." I cringe. I still remember that. As if he knew we were talking about him, he came up across us on the path.

"Quackity what the hell are you-!?" He stopped and looked at me, protecting Quackity with my life from Schlatt. "Oh, well isn't this a pleasantly surprised." He started to walk up to me, I draw out my sword. "I haven't seen you in a while, where have you been Y/n?"

"Away from you, you tyrant." I hissed at him. He laughed.

"Fair enough. Now, I came down here not only to find Quackity but now that I've seen you, I need to ask you something." I raise a brow at this. "I want to take you out to dinner, just to talk. Nothing more and nothing less." I was about to refuse. "AND before you say anything, if I do something, I'll let Techno kill me." My grip loosened on my sword. Is this man crazy? Does he have a death wish or some shit? Boy I can't wait till this mother fucker's dead because I know he's going to try some sneaky shit and it aint going to work.

"Sure." I whispered. Schlatt smiled. He walked off, leaving me alone with Quackity. I put my sword away and grab Quackity's wrist and started to drag him in the oposite direction. I stop and pull him into a pile of trees. I looked around for anyone before turning back towards him. "Listen, whenever the 'date' is done, I need you to burn down Schlatt's house. I don't care if I'm in or not in there, you need to burn it." Quackity's eyes widen as he looked at me. "Don't ask questions. If you have them, go ask Tubbo." I started to speed walk away. "And make sure to tell Fundy as well, pretty sure he's trying to a redemption arc!" I yelled back. I smiled at the thought of Fundy doing a redemption arc, I'm glad that he decided he wanted to change his ways to be my friend.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

I barged into Sapnaps house, causing him to jump up. I walked up in front of him and grabbed his arm and pulled him up to where he was standing.

"Listen, I've got a 'date' with the president. Quackity, Tubbo and Fundy are going to burn down Schlatt's house after I'm done. I need you to be there so that if I'm in his house, you can pull me out safely." Sapnap smiled.

"What do I get in return." I groaned.

"Whatever you want. Just please don't do what Schlatt did to me!" Sapnap nodded.

"Don't worry, I would never to such a thing to you!" I smiled in reasurnace. It's nice to know that not everyone is like Schlatt. I gave him a small kiss on the cheek before running off.

"That was for saving me on the beach!" I yelled back at him. He grinned.

"Guess I'll have to do it more often!" He yelled back. I laughed and ran down the bridge and into the community house.

"Hi Gogy!" I yelled as I burst through the door. George screamed and gave a small jump before he looked back at me. "Do you have a flint and steal?"

"Yes...?"

"Great, can I borrow it?" He searched around in his chests for a little while before he pulled out the object. He tossed me the flint and steal and I caught both of the small items. I take them and put them into my pocket. "Thank you Gogy!" I said, before bolting out of the door. I ran past Tubbo and quickly tossed him the Flint and steal.

"Y/n, are we going to run away together?" Tubbo asked, fidgeting with his hands a little. I think for a moment before smiling.

"Maybe." He returned the smile and gave me a hug. I returned it before pulling away and planting a small kiss on his forehead. "You remember the plan?" He nods and smiles at me. "Ok, remember, don't commit arson until you see Schlatt enter his house ok?" Tubbo nodded again and gave me a big smile. I gave him a head pat before walking away.

Ready or not Schlatt, here I come.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾