[Loading Dream's Bad Ending...]

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Y/n's P.O.V. [Dream's Bad Ending]

I smiled and continued to run down the pathway to Dream. I eventually make it to where he was. He was sitting on top of a fence post, sharpening his sword. He smiled at my presence and looked up at me. In a flash I hopped off my horse and dogged an attack by Dream. I landed on my feet and ran past Dream and went behind him. He turned around swiftly and blocked the attack, our swords together. I hold my ground as we had a small game of tug of war as we pushed our swords against each other. I thought for a moment, before quickly dropping and sweeping his legs. He was caught off guard and I took this as my chance. I stand up and stepped onto his chest, pointing my blade at his neck. He chuckles at me.

"Oh Y/n, never thought I'd be the one pinned under you. I always thought it would be the other way around." I raised a brow at this.

"What are you saying Dream?"

"Don't you remember?" I looked through his mask and into his eyes. I knew he was smirking underneath his mask. I remembered, but if I played dumb, maybe he would give up. "I know you remember, and I can see the hesitation in your eyes. I know you Y/n. We've known each other for a long time, maybe not as long as you and Fundy have known each other, but we still have that sort of bond. If you kill me right now, I know you'll never be the same. I know how hot headed you can be, and how you always jump to conclusions. That's something I love about you!" My eyes widen and my grip on my sword loosened a bit. Dream laughed and lifted his mask up a bit. "Y/n listen to me, I love you. And no matter what happens...Nothing will ever change that." I freeze. Did he just say he loved me? I've never been confessed to. I hardly noticed the walking behind me, I was to focused on Dream.

"I-" I didn't know what to say. I looked at him through his mask and into his eyes. I don't know what emotion they had on them. After a while, Dream chuckled, snapping me out of my trance. He grabbed my ankle and pulled it towards him, causing me to lose my balance. I fell in between his legs and my bag slammed against the grass path. I coughed as I did so. Dream was quick to his feet. He stepped on my throat, causing me to gag. I feel hands pin my arms and legs down. Dream pressed his foot harder against my neck, causing me to slowly lose my own breath. I broke my arms out and tried to pry his foot off my neck and attempted to kick my feet around. In my fit of struggle, I heard someone chuckle.

"Look at who's in pain now?" I felt them kneel beside me. I didn't pay attention to them; I was too busy struggling for my life now. "How does it feel to be so useless? What do you have to say for yourself?" I heard the faint sound of horses running towards us. I cough out once more as Dream's foot pressed up against my neck even harder, cutting my oxygen completely. I let one of my hands go of Dream's foot and raised it up to the person. I raised my middle finger and flipped them off.

"Bur...N... In...." I continued to cough. "H... He....Hell...Ass hole..." My vison blurred a lot, I was slowly losing consciousness. My struggling grew weaker and weaker the longer Dream choked me out of my mind. I take one last gasp of air, seeing Dream's face. He wasn't smiling, but he wasn't frowning. He was just...Staring. My arms slowly let go of Dream's foot, and my feet stopped struggling underneath him. I let them fall loosely, looking up at Dream with tears falling from my face.

"Y/N NO!" I heard Tommy yell, right before everything went dark.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾