|Loading Wilbur's Good ending...|

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Y/n's P.O.V.

"SCHLATT LET GO OF ME! THAT FUCKING HURTS!" Schlatt only laughed. He pulled me by the hair and into his house. He threw me back down onto the ground, I turned over and kicked him away. This was way to early! The others aren't here, I need to buy time. I stand up and run around his house in search of a hiding spot. I find one and squeeze my small form into the small area. I cover my mouth as I listen to Schlatt run by.

"Come on, let's not do this now!" I heard him cry out. I didn't move. He was about to speak again, but the sound of glass breaking interrupted him. A cloth that was set aflame landed right next to me. I get out of the small area and tried to run away. Schlatt grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. "Oh no dear, if I'm going to burn in hell..." He leaned in, "You're going to burn in here with me." I kick his knee, but his grip stayed strong on me. Fear overcame me, and the fire started to surround us in the house.

"HELP, I'M STILL IN HERE!" I yelled out, kicking at Schlatt and trying to get away. I eventually got free. Now it's time to run. I ran through the hallways, trying to look for the front door. I couldn't find it. "SHIT!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "SAPNAP! GEORGE! WILBUR!" I yelled. I knew very well Wilbur wasn't nearby, but I knew Sapnap was. Another window broke. I look over and see Sapnap hallway in the window, he must've punched it so hard he fell with it. He reached his hand out to me. I gladly take it. I felt someone grab my ankle. I look behind me and see Schlatt, he had burns all over his body. The fire was raging and getting closer. Sapnap pulled with all his strength and I eventually got out of the house, cutting my ankles from the broken glass.

"Are you ok?" I shook my head. I had severe burns all over me and my ankles where bleeding from top to bottom. I couldn't help but cry. I heard someone run over and pick me up.

"I'll take her." I look up.

"W-Wilbur?" He smiled down at me. He started to run to pogtopia, me on his back. He placed me down on the bed and wrapped my ankles up. As for my burns, we couldn't do much about them. We placed cold water on them and prayed that the pain would go away soon. I sigh. "Thank you, Wilbur, what would I ever do without you?" I asked. He smiled and shrugged.

"Guess you wouldn't be receiving this." He cupped my face and gave me a kiss. I stayed there for a moment, before I gave him on in return. I push him away and his in pain.

"You cupped the side of my face that was burnt!" I said in a joking way. He leaned on the wall behind him and laughed.

"Sorry love."

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾