|Loading Fundy's Good Ending...|

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Y/n's P.O.V.

I cough out the ashes of the fire that had been embedded in my lungs as I try to finally get purified air after being in the burning building. I watch as the house slowly started to burn. Some of the boys had brought out marshmallows and started to cook smores over the house. I wanted to laugh, but I knew that it would be too painful for me to do. I hear someone walk behind me and stop directly behind me. I sigh.

"C'mere Fundy..." I said, my sore throat barely making any sound. I patted my lap; he swiftly acted and placed his head down onto my lap. I took his hat off and started to pat his head. He slowly whimpered as I did so. We stared into the fire for a while before Fundy sighed.

"Y/n, I'm sorry for betraying you back then, I want you to understand how truly sorry I am..." He said, looking up at me. I looked into his beady black eyes and saw truth behind them. I knew he was sorry the moment he saw me arrive with Technoblade. He wanted to be my friend again, and I understand his reasoning, I was his first and only friend before we arrived here.

|Flashback|

I crawl out from the thick lining of tree's, Fundy right behind me. I see an oak wooden path with multiple unfinished buildings. I had no idea where I was. I took a quick glance at the map in my hand, the sun helping me see it much clearer. We had made it. I put the map into my side bag and fished out a piece of bread. Fundy stood up on his back two legs and leaned on my leg, pawing at me to give him some. I giggled.

"Yes, Fundy I know. I got this bread out just for you, don't worry." He smiled and stuck his tongue out slightly. I laughed and gave him a small piece of the bread before putting it back into my side bag. Fundy grabbed it with his two front paws and sat down to eat it, but I knew we couldn't sit around and wait for someone to come to us. I picked Fundy up and started to walk down the pathway, in search of people. I eventually stumbled across a family of blondes and a Brunette haired boy. The Brunette and a kid with blonde hair jumped and hid behind the taller parents. The parents turned around and saw me and Fundy standing in front of them. Fundy shivered and hid himself in my arms. I held him closely, as I feared what the people might do. What if mother and father were wrong and had just sent me to my doom?

"Why hello there you little ones! What brings you here?" The woman asked, bending down onto both of her knees to get a better look at us. I backed up a bit. "Oh, don't be scared, we won't hurt you dear. Now, what brings you here?" I pull out the map I had been following and showed her. "My, you're here from Canada? Dear, that's an awful long way." She stood up and extended her hand out towards me. I hesitantly grabbed it. She smiled at me sweetly. "Now, Tommy, Wilbur, please introduce yourself to this young lady." I looked back at the kids that I had originally seen.

"Good evening, I'm Wilbur and I'm 10." He looked over to the smaller blonde. "This is Tommy and he's 6-"

"I know how to talk Wilbur!" Tommy said, smacking Wilbur a little.

"Now, what's your name?" The mother asked me. I looked down.

"I-I'm Y/n L/n and I'm 7..." The mother smiled down at me. I let go of her hand so I could get a better hold of Fundy. "T-This is Fundy...I don't really know how old he is...But I believe he is 7 as well. I found him at a pond, and he was hurt. He is my only friend and I want to keep him safe..." I whispered. Fundy looked up at me with glee. He licked my face, making me smile.

"Hey, me and Tommy can be your friend!" Wilbur shouted. My eyes widen as I looked over at them.

"Really?" Me and Tommy said at the same time. Tommy's face turned red.

"No way! I'm not being friends with a girl! I don't want her to be my girlfriend." Wilbur punched his shoulder.

"You dummy! A girlfriend is when you are dating someone, you two aren't dating, are you?" Tommy shook his head.

"Fine, but I won't ever date you! Not even when we are 20, understood?" Tommy said, his face red from embarrassment. I nod my head and smiled. I had found my home.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾