Watching

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Y/n's P.O.V.

"So, what are you doing here Y/n?" Tubbo asked me as he invited me over to his table. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Wilbur said I needed to be out of the house for today because Dream was going to come and visit Wilbur at 4am and Wilbur doesn't want Dream to know that I am living with him at the time." Purpled tilted his head in confusion.

"You and Wilbur are dating?" Tubbo almost tripped while walking over to me with a cup of tea and I was pretty much a tomato when he said that.

"Nonononono, We aren't a thing!" I said to purpled, blushing harshly.

"Oh, Yeah I forgot. You and Fundy are probably a thing." I slammed my head onto the table and Tubbo placed the tea onto the table.

"No..." I looked up at Purpled, who held a look of relief on his face. "Why would you even think of that anyways?" Purpled shrugged and gave me a small frown.

"Don't know, it's just that you guys have been seeming to get closer together ever since the flag burning..." I nodded my head.

"We witnessed it together so it's only natural that we grow closer together. We've seen things that can't be unseen, and I really want to forgive Dream for what he has done. Dream is a good person and I know it. I've seen him be nice and I've experienced it. He is always so nice to me and when he burned the flag in front of me, it felt weird and it hurt me inside. I don't know how to describe what that feeling was." I said, bowing my heat and taking the cup of tea Tubbo had given me into my hands, feeling the warmth of it inside them. I sigh and take a sip. "Thank you Tubbo. This tea tastes nice!" Tubbo nodded and gave me a smile with a small blush.

"Oh Y/n, that's called heart break, say do you have a crush on Dream?" I choked on my tea at Purpled's question.

"Ok that's enough, no more question about love or romance or relationships or anything along those lines!" Purpled rolled his eyes and walked over and placed an elbow on my head.

"Ok little love bird, you're just getting lucky with all of the men!" I pushed Purpled arm off of my head and set my empty cup of tea down. I stood up and pushed the chair in before looking at purpled. He sighs and gives me a smile. "Y/n, you look so professional. And look at your little badge! You are so much cooler than me and I'm getting really man. No one should be cooler than me!" He gave a small little pout to me and turned his head in the other direction. I rolled my eyes and walk up to him and give him a big hug. He laughs and wraps his arms around me in return.

"It's good to see you again Purpled, it's been a while." He replied with a you to. We stayed like that for a while until there was a knocking on the door. I let go of Purpled and walked to the door. I opened it and smiled. "Hi Eret! You look good in the L'manberg uniform Wilbur has given you!" Eret blushed and rubbed the back of his neck and gave out a nervous laughter.

"Yeah, um...Where's your hat Y/n?" I reach on top of my head and realize I didn't have my hat on my head. I sigh.

"I forgot it inside Wilbur's van, can you come with me Eret to come and retrieve it?" Eret smiled and nodded his head at me.

"Yeah let's go!" I waved goodbye to Tubbo and Purpled and told them I would be back soon. They waved as I walked away from Tubbos house. Me and Eret walked down the wooden path, scanning the area carefully. "So, how have you been? I know I haven't been as present as I should be in L'manbeg, but I just keep getting busy with everything, you know?" I looked at Eret and gave him a smile.

"It's ok Eret, everyone gets busy from time to time. I don't blame you." I look down at the wooden path, my smile falling a little. "I've been getting really busy lately. I shouldn't really feel this pressured about anything, I mean, my only job is to raise flags on the buildings of L'manberg. Lately, though, I've been dealing with a lot of conflict. Dream burned down one of the flags and I have been put in charge of training everyone. Not only that, but I also now have to scan the sewers ever other hour just to make sure Dream and them don't try and ambush us. The sewers are so large that I often get lost and turn up late to meetings and then I get in trouble for being lazy and irresponsible." I brought a hand up and whipped a lingering tear that was starting to fall down my face. Eret placed a hand on my shoulder and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Hey, it'll all be ok. I know things may seem terrible right now, but after a while it will get easier as you go. You just need to learn how to adapt to change Y/n. Once you learn how to do that, everything will start to become easier as it goes. I promise." Eret let go of me and gave me a smile. I returned the smile and reached up to his face to push his glasses up further.

"Your eyes were showing, Eret." He laughs and nods his head, adjusting his glasses. We continued to walk. Throughout the walk, I felt as if someone was watching us. I got closer towards Eret. He noticed and looks down to me.

"What is it?"

"Where not alone Eret..."

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾