|Loading Tommy's Bad ending...|

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Y/n's P.O.V.

"NOO!" I screamed, pulling away from Wilbur and ran towards Tommy. I caught him before he fell. "Tommy no, oh heavens no, no..." I whispered as I tried to remove the arrow, only causing more pain towards him. I stopped, I needed to stop being so fidgety. I brushed Tommy's hair out of his face and looked into his eyes. They held sadness and pain. I wanted to get rid of all that pain.

"...P-Pog T-Through the p-pain!" Was all I heard from his stuttered sentences. I shook my head. I had no time. I quickly removed the arrow and wrapped my coat around his wound, trying to stop the blood flow. I put my head on top of his and let my tears drip onto his face, I never broke my gaze from his eyes.

"Don't say that. You're going to make it; I know you will." Tommy laughed, which resulted in him coughing out fits of blood. I closed my eyes and tried to stop tearing up as much as I was. "Fundy's getting help. He will be back soon." Tommy lifted a hand and placed it on my cheek.

"H-He won't....m-make it in t-ti-"

"no no no no no, he will he will! Don't say he won't!" I said to him, trying to convince myself that there is no way in hell Tommy was dying today. He reached up and held my face in his hand. He wiped a tear from my eye and brought my face closer to his.

"Look, I-I love y-you, so, s-so fucking m-much..." I shook my head.

"What do you mean!?" He smiled.

"I mean t-that if I-I do...Don't make i-it..."

"But you will!"

"Sh..." He told me. I stopped and listened. "I-If I don't, I j-just wanted y-you to k-know...Ok?" I nodded my head and gave him a kiss on his forehead. His hand dropped from my face and his vibrant blue eyes desaturated into a grey.

"Tommy...?" I shook him a little, no reaction. "T-Tommy!?" I shook him once more, still nothing. "TOMMY!" I screamed. "TOMMY NO!" I placed my head on his chest and sobbed as hard as I could. I looked up at Dream. He dropped his bow. I stood up. "You...YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" I yelled. I tried to run at him, but Wilbur held me back.

"Y/n, would Tommy want this..." He said lowly. I stopped struggling. "Look at him, don't you see his guilt? He's grieving." Dream shook his head as he looked at Tommy's corpse. "See, he's in denial. Give him time, and you both with learn to except the fact that Tommy's dead." I hung my head, letting my tears fall onto the wooden pathway. "I know it's hard to understand, or even except, but we need to move past this. Tommy did this for us. He wanted us to be free, so he made a choice. He was a strong fighter, and I'm sure he's in a better place ok?" I nodded. Wilbur let go of me. I still ran to Dream. Wilbur tried to grab me, but I was far ahead. Instead of hurting Dream, I gave him a hug. He was just as shocked as everyone else.

"I forgive you..."

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾