Conflict

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Y/n's P.O.V.

I hissed in pain as I blocked a hit for Fundy. I pushed Fundy back and into a pool of water for his safety, then turned around to look back at Sapnap. I blocked a hit from him, our diamond swords clinking together. I swipe his sword away, he stumble back at a bit from the force. I took this open chance and swiped my sword at his ankles. Sapnap fell onto his back with a loud thud. He started to get up but I stepped on his chest and pointed my sword down to his neck. He looked up at me through a pool of his own blood gliding down his face.

"Give. It. Back." I told him, not moving my sword an inch. He said nothing, he only kept breathing in heavily while staring at me in fear. Good, he should be scared. "Now..." I glared at him. He smiled and chuckled before turning his head towards the water. Fundy was now crawling out of the small pond and was currently trying to wring his clothes out. Sapnap turned back to me.

"Ok. Let me go and you two can follow me. Deal?" I narrowed my eyes at him. I knew it was a trap of some sort, but I was never sure. I thought for a moment, before removing my blade from his neck. I took my foot off of him and extended a hand towards him, he gladly took it. He stood up and I looked him dead in the eyes. The lighting of the sun must've hit him oddly, because I saw his face dust over into a light red shade.

I scoff at him and turn to Fundy, Putting my sword back into my sheath. I help Fundy stand up and picked up some of him small articles of clothing he had tossed onto the ground. I looked at him and watched as he shook out all of the water from his fur. I laughed at this. He looked at me with a small pout. I walk up to him and gave him a small pat on the head.

"Sorry Fundy, I was just trying to protect you!" I rubbed my hand on the top of his head, when I let go he crossed his arms and gave me a small pout, his ears drooping a small bit.

"Je bent gemeen!" I roll my eyes at him and placed his hat on top of his head before turning around and starting to walk in the direction Sapnap was heading. Fundy ran up to me, catching up to my pace. "Hey uh, can I have my coat back?" He asked. I looked at him, he seemed extremely cold because of his damp fur and I felt kind of bad for pushing him into the water earlier.

"Hey Sapnap can you give us a second?" Sapnap turned around and nodded. I thank him and place Fundy's items on the ground. He gave me a confused look as I took off my sheath and put it with his clothes. I removed my black coat that was basically the only making me stand out and gave it to Fundy. His ears perked up and his tail shot up from dragging on the ground.