Boat

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Y/n's P.O.V.

"Y/N!"

"AH!" I yelled, almost cutting myself with the sword I was sharpening, Techno also jumped a little. He shook his head and continued to sharpen his netherite sword Dream had given us. I sigh and started to sharpen my diamond sword once more. "What is it Thomathy?" I heard him give a small gasp.

"I... Don't call me that ever again..." I nod my head. "Anyways, I want you to come with me for a little bit." I stopped sharpening my sword and turned around and looked at him, raising a brow.

"Why...?" He just shrugged.

"I don't know, we just haven't really hanged out that much." He said, twiddling his fingers. I giggle.

"Ok Tommy." I stood up and placed my sword next to Techno. He looked up in response, he looked at me confused.

"Where are you going?" He asked. I shrugged and gestured towards Tommy while grabbing my coat on the side of the bed.

"He wants to hang out." Techno stood up and dragged Tommy outside to talk to him. After a while, they both came back in, Tommy looking traumatized while Techno held a stoic face. "Oooookkkk, let's go Tommy..." Tommy nodded and walked out the door first.

We walked down a dirt path, talking and seeing who could make the loudest twig snap whenever we stepped on them.

"Wait, listen!" Tommy said, jumping on a twig that was resting upwards and gave him an advantage. A loud snap was heard, and I cringed at the sound while smiling. I ran up to him and punched his shoulder.

"Cheater! That stick wasn't on the ground." Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Uh, yeah it was!" He said in a 'know-it-all' voice.

"Uh, no it wasn't." I mocked him. "It was at a height advantage; therefore, it is not fair! Look," I pointed in front of me. "There's a stick right there." there was a decent sized stick lying flat on the dirt path. Tommy rolled his eyes before going up to the stick and jumping on it, making another loud crack. We both laughed until we heard the sound of a twig snapping behind us, neither of us had moved while we were laughing. I got up close to Tommy, taking my sword out of my sheath and standing in front of him, blocking him from the dangers I knew he wouldn't be able to handle.

After a while of silence, we heard low whispering.

"The lord...Is unpleased..." I was taken aback. The lord? Who the fuck- "Oh, it's you..." The voice dropped down to another whisper. "Mistress..." The person stepped out.