Mountains

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Y/n's P.O.V.

I'm jolted awake by the sound of screaming. Great just fucking great. I calm down once I realized it was just Tommy's fits of laughter. Wait, Tommy!

"Tommy!" I shouted up into the ravine as I ran out of the little hut. I see Tommy, Wilbur and Techno. Tommy looked over at me and smiled as I ran up to him and gave him a hug. "Thank god, I thought I was going to fucking die." Tommy laughed as he held me closer to him.

"Why? What happened?" Techno asked. I pull away from Tommy and gave Techno a hug. He froze up and didn't move an inch. Tommy and Wilbur giggle.

"What, never been hugged by a girl before?" Techno shook his head, making the others laugh even more. "Well get used to it, she loves to give hugs." I nod my head into Techno's chest, waiting for him to hug me back. Wilbur laughed. "She won't let go unless you return the hug, Techno." I hug him tighter as a sign that Wilbur was correct. Techno slowly wrapped his arms around me and returned the hug. I let go of him and ran to Wilbur. He opened his arms and gave me a tight hug. "How are you Y/n? I see you got a new outfit; you look just like us!" Wilbur said, gesturing towards him and Tommy. Wait, Tommy got a new outfit?

I guess he did, not much but he did. His signature red and white shirt had a little blood stain on his right side, and he wore brown cargo pants with a bandage on his right leg. His hair was loosely hanging around a white bandana and he had on a brown backpack.

"Look at Techno! Doesn't he look better in something other than his...Royal gown?" I looked over and holy shit, he had on different clothes. He had on a light brown coat, like mine, and had a red stripe on his left arm sleeve. His scarf was a dark brown and looked torn in some spots. Underneath everything was still his fancy ass outfit, just torn up in some spots. I nod my head.

"Not bad you three, looks like we just went through some phase and now we are about to go on a redemption arch. Anyways, I still have the best outfit, you can't argue because I won't allow it since I'm correct." The three rolled their eyes and laughed at me. Fucking bitches." I'm offended now." They all laugh and roll their eyes, god I love these men.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Ow..." I whisper as I fall down a steep hill. I look around and see Tubbo. He waves his hands at me and ushered me over. I gave him a big hug. "Hi Tub's! It's been too long, Jesus!" All he did was nod, I pull back and looked at him, he seems in dismay. "Hey, what's wrong...?" He didn't answer, he just looked down and kicked some pieces of dirt. "Toby?" I used his real name. He started to tear up, causing me to panic a bit.

"It's Schlatt..." God fucking dammit Dave, I thought you killed that asshole last night! I nod at him, telling him to go on. "I think he's on to me...What if he finds out, what if he takes you away, what if he does those things to you again Y/n! I don't want to see you in pain like that again! It hurts me all too much. I don't want him to do that to you again if he finds you, please tell me that he won't-!" I cut him off by giving him a bone crushing hug. He was shocked by the impact that he fell over, taking me down with him.

"It's ok Toby, it won't happen again. I promise. I'll kill that fucking bastard before he gets a chance to lay a single finger on you ok?" He nods and started to let his tears slowly fall as he shoved his head into my chest. Not the best spot but come on, the man's sad.

"I just don't want to lose you. You are so important to me Y/n..." I'm quiet for a moment, not knowing how to react to his statement. We share a moment of silence between us, letting the bugs and animals of the forest make as much noise over us as they pleased. "Let's plan a riot..." Tubbo whispered. I was taken aback by his answer.

"W-What!?" He pulled away from my chest and looked me in the eyes.

"You heard me, let's plan a riot. Let's set some of the buildings of Manberg on fire, show them how much we really care about L'manberg. If we are willing to burn down Manberg to get L'manberg back, that should show how serious we are about this whole situation!" I don't know what to say to this. He stood up, letting go of me swiftly and extended his arms out. "Just think, we could run up the hills after we are done singing 'We didn't start the fire'. It would be ironic, wouldn't it Y/n?" He looked up at the hills in the distance, curiosity glazed in his eyes. He turned back to me, a new emotion in his face. "Lets..." He paused for a moment. "Lets run away Y/n. No one here has been through the stuff we've been through. We will stick together till the end. We will make our own civilizations in the mountains. We could be like mountain people Y/n! Y'know the people with the funny looking beards!?" He said excitedly. I stood up and grabbed his shoulders.

"Maybe one day Tubbo, but as of right now we need to free the people of Manberg and help Fundy come to his senses!" He nodded at me and gave me a smile.

"You always come up with the best ideas Y/n."

"I know I do."

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾