Sleepy

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Y/n's P.O.V.

"They did WHAT!?" Wilbur yelled. Me and Fundy flinched at the tone of his voice but we both nod our heads. Wilbur slammed his hands on the table and stood up, his chair falling over. Fundy took a small step backwards, but I stayed put. Wilbur usually had temper tantrums that usually made no since so I was used to this. Wilbur paced around the small van while we waited for Tommy and Tubbo to join us.

"Is he always this..." Fundy motioned his paw at Wilbur as he searched for words to use. "Passionate about his fits of rage?" I sigh and nod.

"Yes, Sadly." Fundy nods his head. We stay there for a little until Wilbur said he needed a moment to himself. Me and Fundy nodded and walked out of the van. My feet sunk into the grass, a nice change of texture. I turn to the back of the wall and started to walk. "Fundy, come with me." I heard Fundy quicken on his feet and soon caught up with me. I climbed up the latter to the wall, helping Fundy up along the way.

I sigh and started to walk around the wall's edges, I stop once we reached the right side of the wall. I turned and looked at Fundy. I smiled at him before sitting on one of the yellow concrete blocks. I scooted over and patted a spot for Fundy. He shook his head. I hopped off the concrete and sat down on the black stone. Fundy gladly sat down this time next to me.

"Scared of heights much?" I giggled, giving Fundy a side look. He looks down bashfully. I found that adorable.

"I just don't want to be knocked off the wall..." I nod. I turned my head to the back side of the wall and watched as the sun started to set. It seemed like just a moment ago it was dawn, now it's dusk. I sigh and smile at the sight of the sun setting, before Fundy caught my eye. His ears where slightly drooping, and his head hung low. He kept forcing his head back up, but it kept falling. I look back to the sunset and grabbed Fundy's head, placing it on my lap. He stiffened up as I did so.

"I know you're tired. Get some rest for now ok?" I took his hat off and started to pet Fundy on the top of his head. I heard him give a small whimper before relaxing into my touch, almost instantly falling asleep. Time flied for a little while, while I was sitting on top of the wall petting Fundy. I was brought out of my thoughts by a loud scream.

"Jeez Wilbur please, have a carrot, calm yourself." I tried not to bust out laughing as I heard Tommy say that. I looked down and over the edge of the wall and saw Tommy and Tubbo walking out of the van. They looked like they came out of hell. I can't blame them; Wilbur's fits of rage are pretty scary and exhausting sometimes. They looked up and saw me, before rushing over to the right side of the wall to climb the latter. Once they arrived, I motioned for them to be quiet. They looked at Fundy and they both held an expression I couldn't quiet read.

"Couldn't handle Wilbur and his fits of passion?" Tommy rolled his eyes while Tubbo laughed and scratched the back of his head.

"Eh, I never really have seen him act out like that and be so...Aggressive with it." Tubbo explained. I nodded my head in agreement. Tommy and Tubbo sat down behind me. We sat there on top of the wall talking about random stuff for a while before I felt my eyes get a little droopy. Tubbo and already fell asleep and Tommy was in the process. I sighed and laid down onto Tommy's lap, causing him to jump a little before relaxing again.

"Isn't it beautiful?" I looked up at Tommy, he stared back down at me.

"What?"

"The stars, they look so beautiful today despite all of the chaos." Tommy laughed and looked up with me and nodded his head a little.

"Yeah, I guess they are beautiful aren't they?" I sighed and closed my eyes, pulling Fundy up and closer to me. Tubbo let his head fall onto Tommy's shoulder as I got comfortable with Fundy laying on top of me and try to lay on Tommy's lap. After a while, I found a comfortable spot and stayed in that spot. I felt my self slowly sink deeper and deeper into a deep slumber.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"WAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!" All of us jump up from out spots, almost falling off of the wall in the process. I rub my head and pushed Fundy off of me more.

"Get oooofff...."

"Nooo, pet me. It's still nap time." He said, wrapping his arms around my torso. I get out of his grip and stand up, feeling a presence behind me. I turn around and see Wilbur standing on a yellow concrete block, making him really tall.

"Wilbur, what are you doing up this early?" I asked him, yawning and stretching. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"And I have a question for you as well. Why are you up this late?" I stop stretching and my eyes widen. I just had a big 'oh shit' moment right then and there. I look at the sky, It was dusted with orange, pink, purple, and blue hues. It was around 7am. I look at Wilbur, this wasn't the first time this happened with me and whenever he gets mad about stuff like this, it's extremely scaring.

I started to wave my hands in front of me.

"H-Hey, it's not what it looks like I swear! I just lost track of time and yesterday I fell asleep up here which fucked up me waking up-"

"Y/n, you don't swear in front of me unless I swear first." He said, leaning down closer to my face, I didn't move an inch.

"Yes sir..." He smiles and backs off of me before hoping down and off the concrete block.

"So, why did you wake up so fucking early Wil?" Tommy asked. Wilbur gave him a side glance that looked like he was going to strangle Tommy right then and there. Everyone was silent for a while before Wilbur laughed.

"You guys are always so tense." He started to climb down the latter. "We are practicing today, Y/n you're teaching them combat."

"YES/NO!" We screamed I looked back at the group of boys and grinned widely.

"You guys are so fucked today!" I laughed out as I climbed down the latter, skipping a few bars to get to the bottom faster.

"Wait how did you do that?"

"I'm not telling now hurry your ass up."

"But my ass hurts from you and Fundy crushing me to death."

"Suck it up, Jesus Tommy."

I'm already super happy to be working with them...

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾