Morning Person

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

[rewritten]

Y/n's P.O.V.

Sighing as I stretch my arms up high in the air, I hear the satisfaction of them popping. Standing up from my chair, I twisted and turned, listening to my back bones popping as well. I hopped that they weren't loud enough for Wilbur to hear, though. He has been letting me stay with him in his Hot Dog van, and since there isn't enough room I sleep on the floor or the non-functional drivers sear.

I opened the door of the van and slowly glanced around, shivering slightly in my pajamas before sighing and deciding to start with the back wall today.

Walking over to the back wall, I climbed up the ladder, huffing and puffing to myself as I finally reached the top. It was narrow enough to have a flag pole and a chest for the flag. I opened the chest and unfolded the fabric neatly, before taking the prongs on the pole and clipping them onto the flags holes. Lifting it up higher and higher until it shown across the SMP, I realized how much arm strength this stuff really needed.

Groggily, I walked to the other side of the wall, trying not to fall or topple over the steep edge. Doing the same to the main flag was a little more extinguishing since the fabric was heavier. Once the flag was high enough in the air I checked the time with the moon. 4am. Perfect, was my only thought as I jumped down and off the wall.

I started to walk up the stairs leading out of the walls of L'manburg, glancing back at it every now and then before turning my focus back to walking to Tommy's house. He had all my clothes since Wilbur didn't have any room for both his and mine in his van.

The reason I had woken up so early was so I could avoid conflict or any ambush from the Dream Team or anyone else against us on this SMP.

Placing my hand on the door frame, I peak into Tommy's music room before seeing him sleeping soundly. I smile at this before trotting to his side room full of chests. Looking for the one labeled with my name, I pulled out my L'manburg uniform. I swiftly changed there, throwing my pajamas into the chest labeled 'DIRTY!!'.

And with the last and final touch, I threw on my jacket before stepping out into the brisk wind of the night. I walked down the steep steps and tried not to fall or tumble from the random holes in them.

L'manburg owns a few little shops, although useless, and need the flag hung up around them too, so it was also my duty to get those. Sadly.

I walked into one of the shops and saw the flag chest on the side. I sighed and plopped down onto the cold ass stone floor. Sitting up on my knees, I opened the chest and rumaged through it, the boys always threw things they didn't want in here since this shopped was hella useless. I sighed in annoyance, where was that stupid thing?