War

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Dream's P.O.V.

"C'mon George, why are you so slow today?" I asked him as I tried to drag him across the wooden pathway.

"You woke me up at 5am Dream!" I roll my eyes.

"Sapnap's fine, see?"

"Dream, Sapnap's asleep on your back." I continue to walk and ignore George yelling at me to wait up. Sapnap soon woke up and I threw him off of my back. We started to walk, and George eventually caught up with us. "Where are we even going?"

"To find Y/n." I said, adjusting my diamond sword on my shoulder. I looked over at George and he gave me a look that asked for an explanation. "She has my netherite sword George. Have you seen how she fights? Who knows what she'll do when she has that sword in her hands?" I looked down and smiled. She sure was a good fighter, especially when she is mad. I look back up and stopped in front of Tommy's signs. I entered the gate and walked over to Tommy's base, sure enough he was in there with Y/n sitting at the table. They both looked over at us. Tommy froze up, Y/n just stared blankly at us. She turned her head downwards and continued to do what she had started.

"What is it Dream?" She asked me, her tone strict. I laugh, causing her to look back up. She raised a brow.

"You have something of mine Y/n, I would like you to return it." She rolled her eyes and slammed the pencil back down onto the table.

"I swear to god if you say, 'my heart' I will drop kick your ass so hard that you'll-!"

"What she was saying, was that she would gladly give you this thing back!" Tommy said, covering her mouth. Y/n smacked his hand away and started to bicker at him. She stood up and Tommy shrank down in fear. She kept yelling at Tommy about how rude it was to interrupt her mid-sentence. While she was yelling at him, I just so happened to notice a sword in her sheath. I cleared my throat. She stopped and turned to look at me.

"Sorry...Anyways, what is it you need Dream?" She said, looking at George and Sapnap. Hey eyes stayed on Sapnap for a little while before she looked back at me. I looked over at Sapnap, a blush noticeable on his face. I shake my head and look back at Y/n.

"You have my sword." I said, pointing at her sheath. She gave out a small 'oh' and started to take the sword out of its sheath. She stopped mid-way and looked at the three of us again.

"Say, why do you have your weapons if all you wanted was to get your sword back?" I stopped. She was right, it did look a little suspicious that we had out weapons clearly visible for the whole world to see.