Newbies

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Y/n's P.O.V.

"Ow..." I mumbled as Dream pinned my arms behind my back as he pushed me towards the community house. "Y'know they'll find me here, right?" Dream nodded.

"Yes, but they know better.They are in no shape for fighting as of right now." I groan in annoyance. "Calm down, we're almost there." Once we reach the community house, George walks over and ties a lead on my hand and tied me to a fence post. Dream looked at me as I flopped on the floor.

"Oh no I'm tied up..." He raised a brow as I showed him my arm. "Un-tie me Step-Dream..." I see the pain in his face as he desperately held back fits of laughter. I felt someone kick me In the side harshly, making me cough out a small amount of blood. I looked up at Sapnap. "What the fuck?"

"Don't try and 'seduce' him. It won't work!" I let out an elaphant sound and started to laugh.

"Even if I was trying to seduce him, who the fuck would fall in love with an ugly ass, bitch ass, bitch who can't fight for her own country, bitch who can't make good jokes and once again, roach lookin ass like mine?" Dream broke and started to let out his tea kettle noises. Sapnap narrowed his eyes at mine, before realizing I was serious about how I felt about myself.

"Oh, Y/n..." His eyes softened as he knelt next to me and gave me a hug. "You aren't any of those things, you just suck ass at fighting."

"Ok, I thought this would be a cute wholesome moment but now it's just you being a dick now please get the fuck off of me, thanks." Sapnap stood up and rolled his eye. I laid my feet in front of me and clicked them together. "Soooo...What cha' goin to do with me?" Dream looked at me and smirked.

"You'll see~"

"I better not be no god damn sex slave. I may be tied up, but I won't be afraid to drop kick your ass." Dream gave out a small snort, George came out of nowhere and leaned against a wall and watched me. The room was quiet as they all just stared at me.

"I didn't think this through very well..."

"Honestly Dream, think things through before you do them."

"I know but-!" They were cut mid-sentence by a knocking on the door. George untied me and gave me a sword. I gave him a what the fuck look before he pushed me forward.

"You've got to be shitting me." I said as I rolled my eyes. I put my sword in my sheath before opening the door, closing it and then look at the people. And of course, they are tall.