Chapter 1: The beginning

Edit: The story gets better as it goes on.
Dipper's pov

I woke up hitting the alarm clock to shut it up. I then walk over and grab a blue shirt, black pants, and a yellow hoodie. Then I started to walk over to the bathroom to get ready. Afterwards I went downstairs to see my father passed out in a chair with beer bottles scattered around the room. ' I'll clean this up later when I get home.' I thought as I went to the kitchen.

You see some years ago my mother divorced my father and she took mable with her. They went to Gravity Falls to live with my Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford because it was far away and they didn't really have a choice.

'Instead of buying beers can't be get some real food.' I thought when grabbing some cereal and putting it in a baggie so I could eat on the way to school. I started to head out of the house when my father woke up.

" Dipper where are you going" he said

I didn't say anything because well I haven't talked to anyone after weirdmagedion.

"Why won't you talk boy!? Why are you so useless?!* he said while shouting and through a bottle.

That's almost hit me so glad it didn't or else I'd have to go and change.

"Go to school but I want you to clean this mess up before I get home" he said still a bit angrily.

I had just nodded before walking out the house and started to walk to school. Right now I'm just happy he didn't hit me with that bottle.

------------------
Timely Skippy
------------------

I just looked up at the school. 'Another year of hell' I thought as I walked inside trying to find my first class. When I finally found it I sat down in the back of the class. Luckily I already talked to my teachers and they know I'm mute. But I kinda dozed off during class because it's the first day and we did nothing.

I open my eyes and I'm in the woods and the trees were pine trees and there was a lake. It was very peaceful untill I heard.

"Heya Pine tree" someone said

Wait I know that voice anywhere and I turned around but there was the man who was tall and slender with yellow hair but with a black under cut. He was wearing a yellow and black suit with an eye patch on one eye.

"Don't you recognize me Pine tree~" he said

'Bill'

-------------
Hey readers hope you enjoyed.
Have a good day or night.