Chapter twelve

Author here hope you good day or night.

---------

Later at night

Dipper's pov

It was dark outside and Bill was asleep so I got up and went to the roof for some fresh air. When I got up there I recited the words.

"Leviathan closin" then I went back to bed and was exited for the events of tomorrow.

-------
Time Skippy
-------

I wake to see Bill gonna and then I slowly crawl out of bed and headed to the kitchen for some breakfast. I make it to the kitchen and see that everyone one was a little on edge but probably because "father" is in the house.

"You weren't kidding when you said he'd drink till he passed out." Grunkle Stan said.

"Mhm" I said while I grabbed some toast and put it in the toaster. My big t-shirt started to slip off my shoulder revealing part of my back.

"Dip dot what's on your shoulder." Mabel asked curiously asked while she pointed at my back.

"You mean this." I touched my shoulder.

"Ya* my mom said

"It's just the Cipher wheel nothing serious." I said shrugging my shoulders then Graves my toast and sat down at the table.

"So Is that like a tattoo or something temporary." Grunkle Ford asked.

"It's a tattoo and it's not temporary. A friend did it for me a while ago." I said then took a bite of toast.

"Dipper why exactly would you get the Cipher wheel tattooed in ya." Bill asked but then used telepathy to tell me that he loves it. And I thank him.

Before I was able to respond we hear a yell coming from the living room where he stayed last night. So we all cautiously walked over to see "father" not able to walk out of the room. I just snickered at his actions.

"What the hell I can't get out like how I couldn't get in yesterday." He said with an angry tone.

Ford laughed a little but decided to take out one of his devices to check for any supernatural or magic explanations.

"Well it seems someone placed a spell on the house but I have no idea what it is." Ford said.

Bill looked at me confused and I just smirked thinking just the start. And Bill seemed to understand what I had meant.

-----------
I'll try to write more soon please vote and comment. Have a lovely day or night and don't forget to sleep.