chapter twenty

"Who are you." One asked the boy.

"Hello I'm Dipper one of Danny's friends" Dipper responded to the two older people.

They put down their guns. " Sorry about that we didn't mean to be hostile. I am Maddie and this is my husband Jack nice to meet you." The woman said.

"It's my pleaser but may I ask where is Danny." The boy asked.

"He's just downstairs." Jack responded.

"Thank you." The boy gratefully said and headed towards the basement where Danny had been waiting. Danny ran up and hugged Dipper.

"You're finally here. Thank God." The boy pleaded.

"What's the situation?" Dipper asked 

"It's Vlad he found something in the ghost relm making it so I can't get through in my ghost form and if I transform in the zone I get booted out."

"Ok so you want me to go in there and beat Vlad so you all can be safe... Sounds easy."

"Ok not the easiest but please you still owe me for getting Bill out of his dimension."

"First of all I didn't know that was you. Second I'll help."

"Good. Now my friends and I have already grabbed a bunch of ghost equipment in the ship so if you fallow us we will lead you to Vlad." Ghost boy said pointing at the little ship with his friends in it.

One of them stepped out. "This is you're freind. He doesn't look like much a fighter." The girl said. The other guy that came out said "don't judge him by appearance."

"Sorry about those two." The ghost boy said.

"No worries it's alright. Let me geuss Sam and Tucker." Dipper responded.

"That is correct nice to meet you... Sorry what's your name again?" Sam asked

"Its Dipper." Ghost boy chimed in.

"Nice to meet you as well but no offense. How can he contribute to the fight?" Tucker asked.

"Dipper is more powerful than anything we have met." Ghost boy answered.

"So like a god?" Sam questioned.

"I actually don't know what I am. I just know I'm a hybrid between angel and demon." Dipper answered.

"That's good to know but come-on let's go." Sam, Tucker, and Danny headed to the ship.  Sam stopped "aren't you coming."